Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Girl

mystofpric

• Members

So I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but my friend stopped by to visit me at work for a quickie tonight. While this was my idea, I had to turn him down. See I work in a granite factor as a saw operator and by that time I was covered in mud, and wet and cold and i had just greased my saw, which no matter how careful I am I'ma lways coated in the stuff. This however only seemed to turn him, we'll call him Fred, like he was ready to rip off my clothes right then and there. What is that about?! I literally come home and scrub with a brill-o pad (yes i realize, how bad for my skin this is, but i figure not getting the grease off is worse), and yet he is so hot. I don't get it. IF anyone can explain this to me, please do. Also, completely off topic, if anyone knows a good conditioner for super dry hair, please hook a girl up, the mud is taking it's toll.

• Members

I have no idea why this turned on your man, have you ever tried mud wresting with hm, bet he'd like it!

the conditioner? try and over the counter hot oil treatment, then follow with any heavey contioner on a daily basis

• Members

He sees you in a totally different light at work, someone capable and confident (not that you aren't when you are not working) but he may like the dominant roll ;) you suggest with your dirty work clothes on. Try not to stress over it, just go with it!

• Members

Alright first I completely forgot about that seen from ghost. That was hot and it looks a lot like the mud I wear. And mud wrestling could be lots of funm, just not the grime from work. He has passed a comment that he like a "working girl" . Alright next time he visits, I'll go with it. I am washing my hands first cause I don't want him to have to scrub anything delicate when he gets home.

• Members

I can just say this, when I go to work out in the morning, more guys come and talk to me AFTER I have done my eliptical time - I am talking red face, sweat rolling down my face, sweat stains on my shirt, smelling to high holy heaven no matter how much deoderant I applied...yep, men like dirty girls....don't know why!

• Members

While I can't explain why your man likes you dirty - I CAN recommend a good conditioner: Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm (I use both the shampoo and conditioner.) Good stuff, and it smells yummy. It's $15-$20 bucks a bottle, but well worth it. :)

-Meg

• Members
While I can't explain why your man likes you dirty - I CAN recommend a good conditioner: Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm (I use both the shampoo and conditioner.) Good stuff, and it smells yummy. It's $15-$20 bucks a bottle, but well worth it. :)

-Meg

never thought I'd have that problem, I usually have SUPER oily hair. I'll have to go tomorrow and buy some! I'm gonna try the hot oil and that and see which one works better for me. Thanks guys!

So let me just say, that while I come home from work covered in mud and grease, he works in retail and looks amazing in a button up and a tie. Such polar opposites it's funny. Too bad someone would notice if I threw him down and stripped him where he works. I guess I'm going to have to get over my dirty sex phobia if we're going to have work sex. Guys are just dirty, i guess that's the only solution here.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Men like it when usually very clean girls get dirty. And if you really look that way after you work out, then men being men imagine that's kind of what you might look like after hot steamy sex....except you are wearing all those bothersome clothes. By the way ladies, you don't stink after a workout...at least not to us. Your bodily perfume to us is like nectar to a bee.

I'd say more like nectar to a humming bird. Bees sting and hurt, hummers dart in and out and vibrate things. :P

• Members
So I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but my friend stopped by to visit me at work for a quickie tonight. While this was my idea, I had to turn him down. See I work in a granite factor as a saw operator and by that time I was covered in mud, and wet and cold and i had just greased my saw, which no matter how careful I am I'ma lways coated in the stuff. This however only seemed to turn him, we'll call him Fred, like he was ready to rip off my clothes right then and there. What is that about?! I literally come home and scrub with a brill-o pad (yes i realize, how bad for my skin this is, but i figure not getting the grease off is worse), and yet he is so hot. I don't get it. IF anyone can explain this to me, please do. Also, completely off topic, if anyone knows a good conditioner for super dry hair, please hook a girl up, the mud is taking it's toll.

Suzy,personally I could never figure out some womens need for shower, makeup, perfume, etc. before making love. I love a woman so

I want her.

You are lucky to have a guy that wants YOU, not just the pretty trappings. All women should be so lucky!!

• Members

This morning I was in my gym, doing my weights. I had already worked up a heavy sweat on the eliptical. So there I am, Ipod going, listening to Linkn Park and this older gentleman is staring at me. I am on that machine, the one where you spread your legs and bring them in together, then spread them again. I assume he is watching me because of the type of machine. Anyway, I pause my IPod and ask, "are you waiting for this machine, I am almost done?" He responds with, 'no, I just like watching you sweat. Unlike some of these other gals, you are REALLY working out, and you can tell."

I was like, uh, OK, thanks.....so apparently, sweat is sexy, who knew!