Official Community Forums Home

Hot Older Woman

rjbillings

• Members
:unsure: I have always had an attraction to an older woman to whom I used to work with, she was single at the time (divorced) when she and I hooked up. The passion between the two of us was "fantastic" She taught me new ways to "fuck" and I also taught her some new positions that she enjoyed doing with me. After our "fling" she got married and disappeared from my life. Then her new spouse died suddenly and she called me up one day and wanted to know if I was still "interested" and I told her "only as a friend" and not as a "lover. She moved on to another man and you won't believe this, but he too, passed away. She was living out of my town with this other man and I didn't know that he had died. I saw her in the grocery store a short time later and she gave me the "look" The one she gave me whenever she wanted to "fuck". I waited a few weeks and then I contacted her. She gave me a nude photo of herself from years before, and said "I thought that you might want something to remember me by". I took this jesture as a clear sign that she wanted to start our "love-affair" all over again. But everytime I call her, she acts disinterested. What gives? Didn't she and I share some awesome moments together once, I Think So!!! Didn't she enjoy it when I buried my face in her "pussy"? I believe she did. She is no longer the red-haired vixen that I fell for so many years ago. She has snow white hair and has put on a few extra pounds. Is it the fact that I am "married"? That didn't seem to stop her those many years ago. I wouldn't mind "fucking" a sixty-three year old babe, again. What are your thoughts.

• Members
:unsure: I have always had an attraction to an older woman to whom I used to work with, she was single at the time (divorced) when she and I hooked up. The passion between the two of us was "fantastic" She taught me new ways to "fuck" and I also taught her some new positions that she enjoyed doing with me. After our "fling" she got married and disappeared from my life. Then her new spouse died suddenly and she called me up one day and wanted to know if I was still "interested" and I told her "only as a friend" and not as a "lover. She moved on to another man and you won't believe this, but he too, passed away. She was living out of my town with this other man and I didn't know that he had died. I saw her in the grocery store a short time later and she gave me the "look" The one she gave me whenever she wanted to "fuck". I waited a few weeks and then I contacted her. She gave me a nude photo of herself from years before, and said "I thought that you might want something to remember me by". I took this jesture as a clear sign that she wanted to start our "love-affair" all over again. But everytime I call her, she acts disinterested. What gives? Didn't she and I share some awesome moments together once, I Think So!!! Didn't she enjoy it when I buried my face in her "pussy"? I believe she did. She is no longer the red-haired vixen that I fell for so many years ago. She has snow white hair and has put on a few extra pounds. Is it the fact that I am "married"? That didn't seem to stop her those many years ago. I wouldn't mind "fucking" a sixty-three year old babe, again. What are your thoughts.

If you hook up with her, you many die to. Just kidding.

Is it really worth it again if you're married? Enjoy what you experienced and move on. Put your effort into your current spouse if possible.

Telecom

• Members

Horny2:

Why do you put "married" in quotes? Is this to assume that you are not happy in your current situation? Perhaps Telecom is right, maybe you should put some effort into your current spouse. Is it the temptation of having this woman that is doing it for you, or that she seems disinterested? Is your wife not paying attention to your sexual needs? Maybe you should just tell her what you want from her. Tell her that you are not dead and neither is she and you want to have some sex!

Is the problem that you are no longer in "lust" with your wife? This can bring up more complex issues than can really be discussed on a forum of this size. Complicated issues of love, marriage vows, committment, etc. Perhaps some searching of "motive" is what is necessary here. I know for me, sex is instrumentally important in my marriage. If I can not have it, I want it. I am up front and honest with my hb about that. He knows that it is important, and for now, we have a great sex life.

Perhaps your wife thinks you no longer desire her, so she no longer feels desireable! There are many different approaches to take here. I would suggest that before you worry so much about the woman who is not your wife,and why she won't sleep with you, and start wondering why you don't want to, or are not satisfied by your wife.

As for the question about why this woman doesn't pursue you now. Perhaps in later years this woman has decided that she doesn't want to waste time with married men at this point in her life. Maybe she just is wanting someone who can be there for more than a "fuck" - just an idea!

Hope this helps a bit!

Mikayla :rolleyes: