Official Community Forums Home

My First Time Dominating A Submissive!

angelajock

• Members

Hello All,

I am a new member. I have been reading the bdsm posts carefully. I recently came across a woman that is a sub and wanted me to dominate her. I am a lesbian, an aggressive lesbian, but I have NEVER dominated a woman completely (until tonight)! It was wonderful. I read the beginner's guide to bondage/BDSM. It was GREAT! Thank you Mikayla! I was extremely nervous. I just knew I was going to fuck it up and ruin everything. But I rocked it! I went to a sex store and bought some wrist cuffs, a paddle, a strap and a dildo. I was prepared but still very very nervous. But when I got to her apt, I did what came naturally. I took control of the situation. I NEVER new I had it in me! I always knew how to be aggressive but I didn't know how to be dominant. It also helped that she was a GREAT sub! She was eager, willing and oh so accommodating. She really was awesome. I never, ever considered doing something like this until she brought it up to me. And i'm glad she did! I learned something about myself tonight. And I really do think it was for the better. She will not be my sub permanently, we will be play partners. But It feels right to know that I am a Dom, and I think it is what I have been missing!

Thanks for reading my excited rant!

Chocolatedom

• Members

That is fantastic! You are fortunate to have discovered where you 'fit' in this lifestyle so early! Rock on girl! ;)

• 1 month later...

Congratulations!!! I'll be having my first real time Domming session this coming Friday and I'm uber nervous....sounds like you did wonderfully however...

cheers

Sheira

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Congrats, You have done something I have never had the nerve to do. I love being a sub tho so its not a BIG issue for me.

• Members

GOOD for you! Go get some girl!!!