Official Community Forums Home

What To Do?

• Members

My friend with benefits, who told me back in April he was not going to come back this way, arrived back in town Saturday night. He has been e-mailing me about getting together. I feel conflicted. The sex was great, but the friend part is a bit lacking...... I guess I am afraid that if I continue with this relationship I will basically just be fucking a person that I know and like, but who is not a friend. I'm certainly old enough to do what I want without fear of recrimination, but something just doesn't feel right...I want the sex but...... I guess I am not ready to admit to myself that I enjoy a sexual relationship without any ties. What does that "make' me? Does this make sense to anyone?

• Members

I have some friends who have trouble with the FWB relationships.They can't seperate their natural developing emotions from their basic carnal needs. Its hard thing to not be able to develop a friendship/relationship with someone you are intimate with. I think you need to decide if this is still a FWB relationship or a booty call. Is it wrong for you to enjoy a relationship thats purely carnal? HELL NO. It's absolutely fine as long as you are beins safe and conscious of not hurting yourself and those around you. Be safe and have fun!

• Members

What does it "Make" you? Horny? Liberated? Sexually satisfied? Why worry about labels if you're not worried about recrimination? Enjoy the relationship for what it is or end the deal if it isn't something youwish to continue to do.

Randy.

• Members

I would say that if you are conflicted then your conscience is telling you something... NO judgment here!!! Just go with your gut. :)

• Members

It makes you a sexual woman. Just as Sunflower says, follow your gut.

• Members

It makes perfect sense, But it really sounds like you already know what you want to do.

• Members
I have some friends who have trouble with the FWB relationships.They can't seperate their natural developing emotions from their basic carnal needs. Its hard thing to not be able to develop a friendship/relationship with someone you are intimate with. I think you need to decide if this is still a FWB relationship or a booty call. Is it wrong for you to enjoy a relationship thats purely carnal? HELL NO. It's absolutely fine as long as you are beins safe and conscious of not hurting yourself and those around you. Be safe and have fun!

FWB?

• Members

In my youth I had a man that used to come into town and would have fab sex.

I say if it feels good and you are taking the appropriate actions GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, today women are more free then “back in the day” and it is not taboo to NOT have a relationship.

• Members
My friend with benefits, who told me back in April he was not going to come back this way, arrived back in town Saturday night. He has been e-mailing me about getting together. I feel conflicted. The sex was great, but the friend part is a bit lacking...... I guess I am afraid that if I continue with this relationship I will basically just be fucking a person that I know and like, but who is not a friend. I'm certainly old enough to do what I want without fear of recrimination, but something just doesn't feel right...I want the sex but...... I guess I am not ready to admit to myself that I enjoy a sexual relationship without any ties. What does that "make' me? Does this make sense to anyone?

That makes you a down with love girl. (if you haven't seen that movie you should) It doesn't make you anything but hopefully happy and fulfilled. I would be concerned if maybe teh reason your hesitating is becaus eyou might want more and know that he doesn't. If that's teh case, I'd say no dice. If on the other hand your worried about some image that it gives you, don't! As long as your happy and having fun, then it shouldn't matter to anyone els ethat there are no strings attached, some times that's all you need. I love my bed buddies, we have a deal no out side contact (meaning simply no dating not no talking) some I have become best friends with and couldn't imagine life without, some I get the phone call once in a blue moon and that's it.

• 3 years later...