Official Community Forums Home

Hey Hey

cswoyer

Hi,

I signed up here a little while back but have never posted. I wanted to finally introduce myself. I am fairly shy when it comes to sex, but i have been trying to make efforts to change that. Of coarse since i lost the love in my life i have not had any opportunities to make any changes or anything on this subject for a while. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, bought a house and such. I know this isnt a place to meet people, though if you have any suggestions i would be open to them. I hope I can learn some new things from everyone and maybe learn some new things about myself in the process.

O/

• Members
Hi,

I signed up here a little while back but have never posted. I wanted to finally introduce myself. I am fairly shy when it comes to sex, but i have been trying to make efforts to change that. Of coarse since i lost the love in my life i have not had any opportunities to make any changes or anything on this subject for a while. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, bought a house and such. I know this isnt a place to meet people, though if you have any suggestions i would be open to them. I hope I can learn some new things from everyone and maybe learn some new things about myself in the process.

O/

First welcome I’m a Newbie also.

People here have been very supportive and informative.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! There is so much information here. Please check out the sex ed section, and look at whichever posts you find interesting. And make any posts you would like. Most of us don't bite---unless we are asked! ;)

• Members

Welcome and enjoy looking around there is a lot of good information as well as good people on here.

• Members

Welcome back to the forum. Hope to see a lot more from you!

• Members

Welcome to the forums, lots of great info and people here!

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you like all the info here!

• Members

Welcome to TT. Enjoy the site, there is a lot of info on the ed page and its fun to read and join in the forum