Official Community Forums Home

She Wants To Serve Me

angelajock

• Members

I am pretty new to this scene, and I have a play partner that is very submissive. I have no trouble dominating her the way she wants. But now I am kind of confused.

She wants to dress up, and serve me.

I have no problems with that, but I kinda don't know what to do. She wants to serve me and be at my beck and call, but I have never had anyone do that for me before!

What should I have her do? I am normally a pretty self sufficient person and I don't know what chores/tasks to give her.

This is something she really wants and I really want to give it to her. But I don't want to fuck it up!

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Chocolatedom

• Members

These are things best discussed between DOM/sub! I'll hunt down some links for you and Mikayla may help to weigh in here but things really depend on your partner! > http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showt...amp;#entry43205 <

• Members
http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showt...amp;#entry43202 - IDK if you or your partner are into bondage but this is a good safety article! Just remember that SAFETY TAKES PRECEDENCE IN ALL D/s SITUATIONS AND THE D IS ALWAYS TO BE THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY!

• Members

I think I like her already! I'd definitely wait to see if Mikayla weighs in to help you here. She is much more experienced than I!

• Members

everyone is sort of overcomplicating this a bit. If this person told her that she wants to 'serve' her, all that means is she is infatuated and wants to be 'hers' in all sense of the word. This is a very simple proposition. She has already admited liking the DOM role, so all she has to do now is continue with it. Just be in control and allow this woman to wait on her, sexually satisfy her, etc. It is really not that difficult if you understand the roles and I believe the original poster will or already does understand them.

Just go with your gut and have fun....the rest will fall into place, I guarantee it.

I would also ask her. Granted, she wants to be the sub, but, if you've never done this sort of thing before, ask her what she is expecting, and how submissive she feels comfortable with. The SUB is actually the one in control (for safety reasons). As for dressing up, that's also something that she needs to explain too. She may be the Sub, but, she has to teach you what she wants. Good luck!