Official Community Forums Home

Tattoos

• Members
My forearms were done in one sitting and they are only in black! Add color to that and I think you may be looking at a few more hours. Mine took about 8 hours.

Well I was quoted at 6hrs, but 8 seems VERY possible cause I want it photo realistic and that's a LOT of detail work

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I find tattoos VERY sexy! I have two of my own, both very thought out and have meanings, and plan to get more. I even enjoy men with tattoos (the most attractive boy ive ever been involved with has a full arm sleeve, a stomach tattoo [both similar to Ville Vallo of HIM] as well as three neck tattoos (prob not the best placement for someone his age but sexy all the same) so most tattoos are a big turn on for me.

Its your body and you have the right to place body art on it as much as you want to. I wouldnt want to be with a man if he had a problem with my tattoos or was turned off my them. I take great pride in my body artwork. It really just depends on the man wheather or not he will like tattoos or not. I really wouldnt worry about it too much.

Your sleeve sounds so pretty, will you be posting a picture of the finished work?

• Members

....as far as getting saggy skin when older, im really trying not to get a tattoo on my tummy or maybe my lower hips as well as i want kids someday and i know the tatts are prone to stretch!

• Members
....as far as getting saggy skin when older, im really trying not to get a tattoo on my tummy or maybe my lower hips as well as i want kids someday and i know the tatts are prone to stretch!

I'm just not a fan of tattoos at all. I'll go as far as to say, a man with a tattoo, no matter how sexy they are before I know they have a tattoo, just turns me off. Sorry guys and gals. Just not hip.

• Members
I find tattoos VERY sexy! I have two of my own, both very thought out and have meanings, and plan to get more. I even enjoy men with tattoos (the most attractive boy ive ever been involved with has a full arm sleeve, a stomach tattoo [both similar to Ville Vallo of HIM] as well as three neck tattoos (prob not the best placement for someone his age but sexy all the same) so most tattoos are a big turn on for me.

Its your body and you have the right to place body art on it as much as you want to. I wouldnt want to be with a man if he had a problem with my tattoos or was turned off my them. I take great pride in my body artwork. It really just depends on the man wheather or not he will like tattoos or not. I really wouldnt worry about it too much.

Your sleeve sounds so pretty, will you be posting a picture of the finished work?

I will be but since it's going t be so expensive I 'm waiting until the spring when I pay off a few bills and have more $$$ Plus it gives me time to double think it. ALthough I did have a dream about it last night it was aesome. lol

I'm just not a fan of tattoos at all. I'll go as far as to say, a man with a tattoo, no matter how sexy they are before I know they have a tattoo, just turns me off. Sorry guys and gals. Just not hip.

Hey, don't apologize. To each their own. :)