Official Community Forums Home

New Girl On The Block

caribbean

Hi Everyone

I am the new girl on the block. This is very different for me. I will be divorcing my husband in the next couple months so I guess this is a healing process and learning experience for me. I will eventually get back in the dating game which is very scary seeing I've been with my husband for nearly 13 years. :lol:

• Members

I wish you well on the dating scene. I don't think much has changed in 13 years but I'm sure it will be odd starting it up after that long.

Glad to have you join! Rant and rave and comment lots! It's such a great way to know new people and take your mind off of things that might be bothering you.

Again, nice to meet you and I hope to hear more from you!

• Members

Welcome and good luck! You'll find a lot of nice people here.

• Members

Welcome to the forum. The divorce will be hard but we will always be here to listen. There is a great bunch of people here and we will support you in whichever way we can. You will also find the site fun and informative!!

• Members

Welcome to the forum.

good luck with your divorce, no matter how much you want it, it won't be easy.

• Members

WELCOME :)

• Members

Welcome and I wish you the best threw your divorce, I know they can be very difficult. This place is filled with lots of information, we all here keep open minds and learn from each and our experiances.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid!!

Though I'm sorry you're going through a divorce, remember to keep your strength. I hope this ends how you'd like it to. We're a good bunch of folks, if I do say so myself, so c'mon in, get comfy, relax, and be yourself with us. Hope you learn a lot from here -- there's certainly a lot here to be learned. :)

• Members

Welcome to TT! I'm sure a fair number of us have gone through divorce one way or another (I have three under my belt thank you mom!) So we're here for you with that and hopefully we can make you smile and laugh in other ways too!

• Members

Welcome to the Forum Good luck with the dating, hope your divorce isn't too tramatic. You'll find a lot of great people here who love to talk about anything you want so have fun and enjoy yourself. :)

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find us a sharing, caring bunch of people who have had a lot of the same experiences. I'm sure you know that the dating scene has changed a lot in the last decade or so with irresponsibility and game playing being two of the many added problems. Diseases are definitely getting scarier. Just be careful and use your head!

I know it's scary...But you will know when your ready.

It's like riding a bike, you'll remember how easy it is when you get back on!

Good Luck with your dating. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi, I'm new here too :) Welcome to you and me....

Good luck with your divorce, been there done that and it really did work out just fine. It's a rollercoaster of events but you will be fine

hugs

sunni