Official Community Forums Home

Kong Realistic Val-u-loc

highlander

• Members

Too large for wife to take (highlander)

My wife and I ordered this toy a few years ago. I warned her that it was large but she wanted to give it a try. She knew I had fantasized about banging her with it so I think she was really ordering it for me. Of course when we got it she was "NO WAY you're sticking that in me". Eventually we got around to trying it with mixed results. 1st time was what we expected, she didn't enjoy it at all so neither did I. It was well lubed but I don't think she was very aroused and she was nervous. The next time we tried, I told her she needed to be aroused so we took some extra time to get her ready. Plus, I think she actually wanted to try this time. Again, it was well lubed and we were at the end of the bed so she could spread her legs wide. I'm not sure if it's the weight of the dildo or what but each time during insertion the head (it's HUGE) would reach a point and kinda get stuck. But as soon as it gets past that point the rest goes in easy. We went at it pretty good for a few minutes with her taking the entire length easily (I was shocked, turned on and a little worried at her ability to take it all so easily thought I may be out of a job as she was obviously enjoying it) but it was too much for her to take even though she was really turned on and was pulling on the end of the bed to meet my thrust. She told me I had to stop. I've teased her with it a few other times since then with slight insertion once or twice but she always calls it off because of the pain. Some women may be able to take it but my wife couldn't. Buyer beware you may not be able to use it and have an expensive paperweight.

I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that you didn't get it here? Though, TT does sell this one:

dj1015-17main.jpg

Kong The Realisitic

It doesn't give the specs on the site though, so it's probably hard to tell.

Anyway, yes, as far as the name goes, you may want to be careful, especially first time buyers, or beginners. Anything that even HINTS that a toy may be large, well, you may want to build yourself up to that level. Plus, some women, the way that their insides are shaped and designed, they have a bit of difficulty in taking something larger than what they're use too. It's not impossible to build yourself up to that point, but, if a woman gets nervous, or it really hurts her, even once, it can cause problems later on. I'm not trying to make you feel silly, but to point out these things to other readers that may be curious, so that they will learn.

Thanks for the information though! I'm sure many will find it very helpful.

• Members

You're correct, I didn't buy it at TT. However, I've seen this dildo in stores and they were all virtually the same as the one I purchased. It's been around for many years and I doubt they manufacture unique toys for each seller. Just wanted to give potential buyers some information. Plus, I've always wondered if reviews were real or made up by the website owners. Every post we read (not TT didn't know about them at the time) was by very satisfied purchasers of this product. Not to mention all the guys who claim this to be their favorite toy to take anally. It seemed too good to be true. It's good to see that the post here are legit. I also agree with you that many women could use it and or build themselves up to it. Believe me, I've tried to talk my wife into building up to try it again. The one time she enjoyed it was a blast for me but it's not any fun if she's not into it or if it hurts her.

I will give TT props for this, the one at TT is cheaper than the one I bought.

• Members

FYI, the reviewers here are REAL! :lol:

Many people, such as me and many others, really review the toys here on TT - and we love doing so! However, I cannot speak for other websites...

Hope our reviews will help you and others in the future!

Thanks for your review! :D

• Members
FYI, the reviewers here are REAL! :lol:

Many people, such as me and many others, really review the toys here on TT - and we love doing so! However, I cannot speak for other websites...

Hope our reviews will help you and others in the future!

Thanks for your review! :D

I too review toys here at TT, and I am very truthful, If I Love it you'll know it, if I didn't I'll say so and if It was just ok, I'll tell you that too.

• Members

I too review toys here and that is exactly why I buy my toys here now. Honesty and TT has integrity, that goes a long way