Official Community Forums Home

What's Your Favorite Thing About Your Partner?

quietguy

• Members

I have two favorites actually-- :rolleyes:

I love my wife's tits--tittyfucking is a lot of fun and I love to cum on them. She likes it too--I don't even have to ask!

I also find my wife's back very sexy for some reason--just a nice feminine shape. I love looking at it and massaging it when we bang doggystyle (which is frequently!!). B)

QuietGuy

• Members

I love her tummy...I could get off just touching it...she hates her tummy but what girl doesnt?

It has just enough meat there to be able to grab it and pull it....enough to nibble on and suck on.

OMW.

I could die just thinking about it

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

Here is a woman's opinion -

I love my hb ass....he has one of those asses that looks really, really good in jeans. The jeans kind of hang off a bit and look baggy, so you can't tell how nice the ass is, then when you get him in his boxers - HOLY CRAP - nice ass!

I noticed my HB eyes first - piercing Blue - then his ass! It is still my favorite part of him.

My favorite "thing" non-sexual about him is his willingness to participate in my excapades. He is usually up to try anything that I want sexually. He doesn't always enjoy the idea at first, but he will try most anything I want eventually! He is a good sport, and pays attention to my "lessons" on how to please me...I just love a good student! :P

Mikayla

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i love his face...he has beautiful facial structure...and when we are having sex i love to see all the sweat dripping off that beauitful face...so sexy! He has a nice tight ass...i'm jealous of his perfect ass! lol!

• 1 month later...

My wife is petite with a thin waist and a big round bubble butt. I just love the way that sexy butt sticks out. She's very self conscious and thinks it's too big, but I just can't get enough of it :) No wonder doggy style is my favorite position ;)

• Members

My fiancee's chest is what drives me crazy. I didn't think I'd like a hairy man, but now I can't get enough of running my fingers through it. When he flexes the muscles in his chest and makes them bounce, I could just about rip all his clothes off. :) He will kneel between my legs when I'm sitting on the couch sometimes and flex his muscles against my inner thighs and pussy. I could almost cum just from that. He also has a nice ass and incredibly wide shoulder. :)

Non-sexually, I love his experience and creativity. I was a virgin when we met, and I love all the different ways and positions he comes up with. I also can't get enough of his dominant personality. I am a submissive, and this is my first relationship with a truly dominant man. I feel like I finally found a 'real' man. :)

• Members

my mans mans upper arms. and his tight ass......my guy isnt a weight lifter but i guess from his job thats where his good build comes in because he doesnt workout at all.....he looks damn good in a slighty tight t shirt or a nice tank top......

• 2 weeks later...

My husband has a great ass!! And he's got gorgeous blue eyes, plus, he is WELL endowed!! :P

• 2 weeks later...