Official Community Forums Home

Dont You Hate It When....

sun_flower969

• Members

Don't you hate it when you go to shake the OJ and the top is open!

Don't you hate it when you straighten your hair to go out and it starts to frigin' rain!

Don't you hate it when you are making a special dinner and halfway through you realize you are out of an imperative ingredient!

Don't you hate it when you think you have just enough time to quickly run to the store and you get stuck in traffic!!!

Don't you hate it when you go on vacation and forget your favorite product! (lube hair gel or whatever)

Man I hate it when that happens!

What do YOU hate when it happens?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Don't you hate it when all you have thought about all day is having sex with your SO and then that evening they aren't feeling well or just not in the mood?

Man

Don't you hate it when you open the ice cream container and it's empty? (You forgot to throw it away)

• Members
Don't you hate it when all you have thought about all day is having sex with your SO and then that evening they aren't feeling well or just not in the mood?

Man

MOHD - MAN - I hate it when that happens and it happens a lot. Of course the fact I'm obsessed with sex right now is totally immaterial.

Don't you just hate it when it's so hot outside that mowing the yard makes you sweat like a pig (do pigs sweat?)! Like I am right now....geezzzzz it's hot.

• Members
MOHD - MAN - I hate it when that happens and it happens a lot. Of course the fact I'm obsessed with sex right now is totally immaterial.

Don't you just hate it when it's so hot outside that mowing the yard makes you sweat like a pig (do pigs sweat?)! Like I am right now....geezzzzz it's hot.

Nope pigs don't sweat girl, and yes I hate mowing when It's hotter than the hinges of hell and I'm sweating like a June bride on a feather bed. And I thought it only got HOT here in Texas!!!

Don't you hate it when you ask your SO where they would like to eat and they say 'Its up to you" and then you go somewhere and they say "I'd really rather not eat here" :angry:

• Members
Don't you hate it when you open the ice cream container and it's empty? (You forgot to throw it away)

OH I HATE THAT!!! Just when you are jonesing for it!!!

• Members
Don't you hate it when you ask your SO where they would like to eat and they say 'Its up to you" and then you go somewhere and they say "I'd really rather not eat here" :angry:

Yes..it drives me crazy, too.

Don't you hate it when your talking in IM and your computer gets whacked out and you miss good convo.

• Members
Yes..it drives me crazy, too.

Don't you hate it when your talking in IM and your computer gets whacked out and you miss good convo.

I just hate that but it happens to me all the time.

Don't you hate it when you have a wonderful dream and then wake up and realize it's only a dream.

• Members
Don't you hate it when you want something so bad you can taste is but you can't have it?

Yeah...Loubs.preview.jpg Christian Louboutin $925.00!!!

Don't you hate it when you go to Mcdonald's for breakfast and they are serving lunch at 10:00 AM!!!

• Members

Don't you hate it when you are having a sexy conversation online and the phone rings!!!

Don't you hate it when you make a joke and they DON'T GET IT! :huh:

• Members

That's the worse.....

Don't you hate it when people are judgemental.

• Members
Don't you hate it when you straighten your hair to go out and it starts to frigin' rain!

Can't say I hve this problem.... Stick straight hair that doesn't even hold a perm.

The rest sucks.

Don't you hate it when you drive all the way to teh store only to realize that you forgot yur purse? (i live 1/2 an hour away from teh store and yeah, i've done this.

• Members
Can't say I hve this problem.... Stick straight hair that doesn't even hold a perm.

The rest sucks.

Don't you hate it when you drive all the way to teh store only to realize that you forgot yur purse? (i live 1/2 an hour away from teh store and yeah, i've done this.

Or forget your check card!

Don't you hate uncomfortable silences.... Um yeah so um.... :unsure:

*Don't you hate it when you get a new box of toys, and you start your period?

*Don't you hate it when you are counting on someone to do something, and they don't keep their word?

*Don't you hate it when you want to wear something specific, but it's in the dirty laundry?

*Don't you hate it when you have company, and your dog decides to fart....A LOT??

*Don't you hate it when you are holding a friend's baby, trying to help them out, and the baby gurbs all over you?

*Don't you hate it when you're at someone's house and discover that you are severely allergic to their cat (when you have pets of your own)?

*Don't you hate it when you're talking on the phone, and THAT'S when everyone in your house decided they NEED to talk with you, after ignoring you all day?

*Don't you hate it when people use you and then drop you cuz your usefulness has run out?

*Don't you hate it when people are hypocritical?

• Members
*Don't you hate it when you get a new box of toys, and you start your period?

*Don't you hate it when you are counting on someone to do something, and they don't keep their word?

*Don't you hate it when you want to wear something specific, but it's in the dirty laundry?

*Don't you hate it when you have company, and your dog decides to fart....A LOT??

*Don't you hate it when you are holding a friend's baby, trying to help them out, and the baby gurbs all over you?

*Don't you hate it when you're at someone's house and discover that you are severely allergic to their cat (when you have pets of your own)?

*Don't you hate it when you're talking on the phone, and THAT'S when everyone in your house decided they NEED to talk with you, after ignoring you all day?

*Don't you hate it when people use you and then drop you cuz your usefulness has run out?

Man I hate all that! Especially : *Don't you hate it when people are hypocritical?

Don't you hate it when you are having sex with Jason Statham (or insert celebrity fantasy name here) and you wake up!!!

Don't you hate it when you are on the phone and your friend gets another call. She puts you on hold and forgets you!

• Members
Don't you hate it when you walk in the woods and a spider web brushes across your face! Brrr!

Yep that's no fun you are always wondering where that spider is.

Dont you hate it when you walk in the woods and get eaten up with chiggers (Some of you up north folks may not know what they are)

• Members
Yeah...Loubs.preview.jpg Christian Louboutin $925.00!!!

Don't you hate it when you go to Mcdonald's for breakfast and they are serving lunch at 10:00 AM!!!

OMG!!!!! LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: !!