Official Community Forums Home

This Is Funny To Me.

hot4hubby

• Members

Ok everyone that knows me knows I am a Disney freak. I used to spend all my free time on the Disboards forum. I listen to Disney music in the car, talk about DW all the time and being a Disney Travel Agent is my weekend job. Well since I have found u guys I have cheated on Disney lol I went over to the disboards today and felt kinda dirty cause I was thinking of all the stuff I want to do to my husband at the happiest place on earth on our upcoming vacation. The only question with that is how to get private time with the kids in the room lol

• Members

One thing I know for sure is that Disney has a bunch of 'childcare' services. They have play areas, babysitting at all the hotels, activities and other things. It is very family friendly.

The other thing I know is that the kids will be wiped out at the end of the night. So, once they are snuggy in their beds snoring away, YOU and your man can go to the bathroom, lock the door and there ya go. You might not have a bed, but sinks, tubs and floors work wonders.

• Members
One thing I know for sure is that Disney has a bunch of 'childcare' services. They have play areas, babysitting at all the hotels, activities and other things. It is very family friendly.

The other thing I know is that the kids will be wiped out at the end of the night. So, once they are snuggy in their beds snoring away, YOU and your man can go to the bathroom, lock the door and there ya go. You might not have a bed, but sinks, tubs and floors work wonders.

My husband already said we are gonna have fun in the bathroom lol. Childcare I don't know I am very picky on who watches the boys. We never go out alone cause I don't trust enough people to watch them. Sad I know. lol But things will happen. coco_luver will make sure of it. LOL :D

• Members
Yup Sweetie...Where there's a will there's a way. Bathroom sex is HOT!

U know what the sad thing is? I have never had sex in the bathroom with my husband. Goes back to hating my body. SUX ASS

• Members
U know what the sad thing is? I have never had sex in the bathroom with my husband. Goes back to hating my body. SUX ASS

I haven't had sex in the bathroom either, so you are not alone. I don't love my body that much either. I would have sex if my husband wanted to have sex in there. We're working on doing new things.

• Members
And don't worry; if kids catch Mom and Dad having fun, it does not scar them for life. Not something you want to make a routine of, but really, it's not a disaster (of course, unless Mom has Dad tied up with Japanese ropes, a ball gag in and a leather face mask, and he is wearing fishnets and Mommy is calling him 'her little pony')...well, if THAT happens, you can talk to me again!

ROTFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
It may be a bit more money, but try to find adjoining rooms, and take along a baby monitor...spend your 'down time' in their room, to help them be comfortable, tell them Mommy and Daddy are going to sleep in the other room (just like home, dontcha know?) then, once they are asleep, shut the door, just like you do at home. Also tell them that they should knock, just like at home. You can add to your 'security' by taking along a long string of jingle bells...just hang them over your side of the adjoining door...it will give you a few seconds to get yourself together if they come into your room.

And don't worry; if kids catch Mom and Dad having fun, it does not scar them for life. Not something you want to make a routine of, but really, it's not a disaster (of course, unless Mom has Dad tied up with Japanese ropes, a ball gag in and a leather face mask, and he is wearing fishnets and Mommy is calling him 'her little pony')...well, if THAT happens, you can talk to me again!

LOL that was funny. I would love to get 2 rooms. But we are going for 13 days. At 102 a night.

• Members

im sure i can figure out something hunny, ill take them to the pool an make them swim laps with me lol. an we do have the shower hunny

• Members

ty for that she is sooooo sexy

• Members
ty for that she is sooooo sexy

Awww u make me blush lol

• Members

OMG iha! lmao

btw: how old are your kids? Can they ride alone?

My husband had a difficult time rearranging his shirt on the outside of his pants before getting out of the Haunted Mansion ride. (yeah, yeah... I know.. I'm bad... and I'm sure they have film footage or at least a pic of my hand down his pants on some "banned from this ride again" board.)