Official Community Forums Home

Anal Issues

mailahn97

• Members

A couple of months ago my SO and I started discussing anal. I first have to tell you this as it will give you a good luaugh. I was very sheltered before I met him in what I have done and my knowledge. In an email we were talking about different things and doing it from behind came up and I told him absolutely not. It is not even an option. In talking he couldn't understand as he said most women love that. Then in talking I realized I was grouping 2 different acts into on. I was grouping anything from behind as being anal.

Since then we do it from behind very often as I love it. Now on to the anal. He always tries it once I am very aroused. He gets toys in with no problem and a finger on two. So then we have done anal with him twice and it was terrific. I was very surprised as I was not sore, no bleeding and he was pumping pretty good into me. Well then fast forward a little...now all of a sudden I am having trouble. Over the last few weeks we have tried and doing as we always do. Before anyone says about lube we always use lots. He can insert the toy no problem. He has used one and two fingers without a problem. But then when he tries to insert himself I get pain.

I have had a few people tell me that when he is pushing in to try and push out. They have also told me to breath. I have done those. I have read all of the articles. It is just bugging me. He keeps telling me not to worry about it. It is not big deal. I am the type that I over analyze everything so of course it is bothering me quite a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions as to anything else I can do to make this happen. I love him and I love having him anally so it is rather upsettig to me when I am unable to.

• Members

I dont have any advice for you but I can say I have the same problem. We have managed to do Anal b4 and I know use lots of lube. Now it seems all we can manage to do is get a few fingers and toys in but other then that 4get it. I will say though it has felt good but I have never gotten past then whole uncomfortable feeling yet. So maybe that is what it is I dunno. I know when I started havin sex it hurt but I wanted more and more but Anal well I am sitting on the fence with this one. <_<

• Members

That is one thing the two times that we were successful with it. I had no pain and wasn't really uncomfortable. It is just bugging me. Thankfully I am not alone in this. I just kept sitting here wondering how can this be. I have had no problems in the past.

• Members

Not to be gross but could you be constipated? Or could he have possibly hurt you previously? Are you close to your period or ovulating? These things could cause some discomfort I think. I am not one to give advice on Anal since we don't do that but I just thought of these anyway.

• Members

sun I wasn't constipated so I don't think that was it. I never thought about my period causing troubles. It was like 2 weeks before it was due....not sure if I would be having trouble like that then. I don't think it could be him hurting me previously as I had absolutely no pain or bleeding from the first two times we did it. I would think that if I was hurt then it would have had symptons of it then. Just my thoughts. It has just been bewildering me about this.

• Members
sun I wasn't constipated so I don't think that was it. I never thought about my period causing troubles. It was like 2 weeks before it was due....not sure if I would be having trouble like that then. I don't think it could be him hurting me previously as I had absolutely no pain or bleeding from the first two times we did it. I would think that if I was hurt then it would have had symptons of it then. Just my thoughts. It has just been bewildering me about this.

If it was 2 weeks before your period, you just may well have been ovulating. (day 14 dontcha know!) I always get a backache and some cramping when I ovulate. Why don't you track it and see if next time it is the same situation. Things swell and move and could cause discomfort when you ovulate.

• Members

I don't ovulate all the time. It has been a problem I have always had. I am not regular at all, but who knows. I will see next week when we get together and see. I guess I should have said how I am not regular and never have been. Also I guess I wasn't too clear on it. The last time we tried was a week before my period so we will see. Thank you for the information. It is giving me a lot of food for thought.

• Members

Try getting on your sides, him in back of you and go slow.

• Members

Have you tried this from the missionary position? Some women find this position better for anal!

• Members

Although I have never had this issue, and I am a huge fan of anal. I just thought of a few ideas, first off were you sore a little afterwards? Not to sound grouse or anything but since your anus is suppose to be exitting things and not inserting them I wondering if the lining on the inside could be a little iratated, which is causing some issues. Just a thought, it is hard for me since I havent had this problem. I do suggest maybe a different position. Also if your lining inside your anus is irrated it may also be causing this problem, without you even knowing it.

Just my 2cents I guess. Hope everything works out.

• Members

I wasn't sore afterwards the two times that we were successful. I also wasn't sore the couple of times we tried it that we weren't successful. I had a lot of pain when he tried to insert but as soon as he stopped I had none...so I am not sure. Thank you for your 2cents Katprr

• Members

I don't think you need to obsess about this. My husband and I have been having regular anal sex for years, and sometimes I still have difficulty with it. I can't say exactly why, but sometimes it's just not comfortable. So we do something else in that session, and when we come back to anal in a week or two, it's great.

When he reallyreallyreally wants to fuck me in my ass and I'm not as hot for it, we make insertion easier by using a vibrator on my clit while he's penetrating me and he inserts very, very slowly. The combination of cock in my ass and vibe on my clit is simply overwhelming. That seems to get me past the discomfort and I always really enjoy it.

One other thing: you may want to try a different type of lube. Really thin/runny lubes will work sometimes, but a thicker lube like vaseline or Doc Johnson's anal lube seems to work better for me. You can't use vaseline with latex, and some people claim there are health issues with it, but it worked fine for us for years. Doc Johnson's is our mainstay now, though.

• Members

I am happy to say that tonight we got back on track with it. We had no problems with anal versus the last 2 times. I am much happier as it was something that was really bothering me. I just wanted to thank everyone again for their input. It was all very helpful.