Official Community Forums Home

Using Toys While Husband Is Gone

coniption

my husband just left to iraq. now i love my sex i mean really love it. so i was just wondering if it is right to use the two toys that i just bought until he gets back about 7-14 months from now :( . i know it won't be the same but i just miss him so much and having him inside of me. i was just wondering if it was right.

thanks for your opinions and info,

Coniption02

• Members

First, I salute your husband and all he does for our country, and I salute you as well for being his supporting wife.

Second, OF COURSE it is OK to use toys while he is gone....and please use them when he comes home too! Sex toys are such a wonderful addition to any relationship....and I know your husband would love to watch you pleasure yourself with a toy! Using toys does not mean you do not value your hb cock anymore, or that you like the toy more. I myself have many toys...all kinds (and I want more) but I still love my hb cock to be in me! We play with the toys together, I play alone, we play sometimes to just masturbate, sometimes we play to warm up! Sex toys are a wonderful addition to any relationship!

So please, buy a few more....have a dual action, a vibrating bullet, a waterproof one for those long soaks in the tub.....write him steamy letters about how you use them and fantasize it is him...he will love you the more for it, I promise!

Mikayla

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

by all means use the toys.

my husband is on medications that tend to make him not want sex. i use my toy and masterbate to keep myself happy and satisfied so i won't be tempted by other men since i work in a predominatly all male office.

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. SO I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT TO BE THE SAME THING!!! MY HUSBAND LEFT TO GO TO IRAQ IN JANUARY. WE HAVE GREAT SEX WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER, BUT HE'S NEVER MASTURBATED IN FRONT OF ME AND NEITHER HAVE I. I GUESS HE FEELS IF HE HAS ME THERE, WHY DO IT HIMSELF, RIGHT? WELL NOW, TO MY SURPRISE, HE'S CALLED ME UP AND ASKED TO HAVE PHONE SEX. IT'S FUN AND SURPISING FOR ME, BUT NOW THAT I'VE BOUGHT MY 1ST VIBRATOR, I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TELL HIM. I EVEN THOUGHT OF BUYING HIM A "SLEEVE" OR A POCKET PUSSY, AS A SURPRISE, BUT I'M UNSURE OF HOW HE'LL REACT. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ORGASM DURING INTERCOURSE, ONLY DURING ORAL & DIRECT STIMULATION, SO I'M AFRAID I'LL START ENJOYING THE TOY TOO MUCH, AND RESENT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THE SAME WITH HIM WHEN HE COMES BACK. FOR WHATEVER REASON MY ANATOMY JUST WILL NOT LET ME PEAK WITH OUT CLITORAL STIMULATION. WHAT TO DO????