Official Community Forums Home

Abs

• Members

Here is a weird question... Any of you girls ever feel like you had a huge Ab workout after a night with really intense orgasm(s). I did the other day. Seriously felt like I had done crunches for an hour! IMAGINE if that really worked your abs!!! I'll take that workout ANYDAY!!! LMAO!

• Members

Sure. First, if you are like me, when you are having sex, or getting oral, you do a lot of 'wiggling' of your ass and pussy, and this, dear ladies, is controlled by your ab muscles. Also, when you orgasm your muscles contract - especially your abs - and if you are having mutliples, then hey, you have a fantastic ab workout.

Oh, one more thing, if you are subconcious about your abs, you may be holding them in during sex - also a good workout!

• Members

Oh yeah... and you know it was good when you feel like you were hit by a ton of bricks the next day :P

• Members

Especially after oral sex, because I like to watch, i find myself lifting myself up by my abs, like doing curls, and i feel the burn the next day. Hip thrusting is like reverse curls, so sex is a great workout...remember ladies, 3X/week for 30 minutes!!! It's interesting it doesn't hurt during sex, all those endorphins racing around in your bloodstream make you deliriously happy and satisfied.

• Members

YES - and in my butt too. Okay - note to self...tell hubby he needs to help with my ab workout! LOL!!!!

• Members
I agree

hmmmm ab work outs hurt and get you sweaty and exhausted, can they lead to orgasm????? something to think about and maybe I better wear something underneath my sweats at the gym during experimentation in case so I dont have a wet spot in the crotch area for everyone to see but then i might have enough sweat around it to conceal what is really there

Glenn

• Members
hmmmm ab work outs hurt and get you sweaty and exhausted, can they lead to orgasm????? something to think about and maybe I better wear something underneath my sweats at the gym during experimentation in case so I dont have a wet spot in the crotch area for everyone to see but then i might have enough sweat around it to conceal what is really there

Glenn

Glenn, if that were true, we'd all have abs of steel!!! :P

• Members
Glenn, if that were true, we'd all have abs of steel!!! :P

Should we make a workout video? What should we call it???

• Members

ABGASM!

I seen some nice looking ladies at Golds that have nice abs, makes me wonder how they got them. Maybe I should ask?

Glenn

• Members

ABGASM!

That is awesome!!! LOL

• Members

ABGASM!

That's awesome!!

And pleeeaassssse send me a copy of the video. I don't think I'm getting the ab workout you all are. And I could use it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

my big question is how many people get to be in it??

That's awesome!!

And pleeeaassssse send me a copy of the video. I don't think I'm getting the ab workout you all are. And I could use it ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

ABGASM!

Ha! You should make spinoff videos with positions that work out the arms and legs. Like sex while you hang from a pull-up bar. Never mind the spinoff we should make a new line called Penetration Pilates. teehee. :P

• Members
Ha! You should make spinoff videos with positions that work out the arms and legs. Like sex while you hang from a pull-up bar. Never mind the spinoff we should make a new line called Penetration Pilates. teehee. :P

That ROCKS! I mean I have a Pilates video but I might actually watch this one!! LOL