Official Community Forums Home

Love Swing

bgechloe

• Review Team

Love Swing

loveswingboxqj7.jpg

Introduction

The Love Swing is far more enjoyable than I even expected. The seat and back support is made out of neoprene padding which made it enjoyable to sit back and relax on. Everything from the height to the stirrups can be adjusted to your desired height and length. This particular swing can hold a person weighing up to 200 lbs with the spring and 400 lbs without, making it easy for couples to swing together and fun for people even with a little extra love handle to enjoy. The instruction booklet that comes with the swing also has illustrated colored pictures of basic love positions you can use while on the swing.

Packaging

When I received my Love Swing from UPS it came in a brown unmarked cardboard box. Inside that box was the initial Love Swing box which had an easy to carry handle attached at the top of it. Once opening that box you will get another cardboard box with the contents inside of it. All the items came in their own individually plastic wrappings and the swing was tied with foam ties. Another big plus was that the swing was already pre assembled so there were no parts and manuals you would have to follow.

loveswinmanualak6.jpg

Items

Items included 1 eyelet screw, 1 steel spring, 3 E-Z connecting hooks, 1 12-14inch chain, 1 instruction manual, and 1 nylon neoprene padded swing.

swingandaccessoriesyr7.jpgaccessorieskl6.jpg

Installation

Overall the Love Swing is incredibly easy to install. First off you want to install the eyelet screw. In this case the screw was placed into the center of a doorway. Now the instructions suggest you to use a hammer to facilitate the screws entrance of the framed doorway. If you choose to use a doorway I highly suggest starting a small hole using a small drill first to avoid the wood frame where the screw is entering from splitting (we made this mistake). Then simply attach a connection hook onto the eye screw, attach your chain or steel spring to that connection hook, followed by attaching another connection hook to the steel spring or chain, and finally attaching the swing to the last connection hook. It may sound awkward but it was easier to mount and hang then it was to piece that paragraph together on how to do it.

Overall rating(4 out of 5 erect penises) Image still to come!!!

At first I was very nervous the swing would come crashing down on me, I think that fear will pass with time. I really love how it alleviates any pressures on your legs and back while you use it and I also loved how it made stimulating the G-spot a lot easier and a lot more intense. The support bar comes in very handy when you are receiving oral and if you want a bit more to hang onto. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in adding a bit of fun to their sex life. I would also have to recommend it to anyone with disabilities who may have trouble otherwise being able to enjoy different sexual positions.

If you would like to check out this item go to http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3665

• Review Team

We actually asked that same question to ourselves and the answer is, no. As long as it is centered we had no problem closing our master bathroom door with the screw still in place.

• Members

Any problems with the eye bolt can be remedied by twisting it 1/4 turn counter-clockwise. Just twist back for next use!

• Members
Any problems with the eye bolt can be remedied by twisting it 1/4 turn counter-clockwise. Just twist back for next use!

pappy is our resident handy man!! he can fix ANYTHING!!

i want one of these swings so bad..i will get one eventually

• Members

I've always been told that I could fuck up a battleship with a feather duster! LOL!

• Members
I've always been told that I could fuck up a battleship with a feather duster! LOL!

Pappy your far to hard on yourself.

• Members
We actually asked that same question to ourselves and the answer is, no. As long as it is centered we had no problem closing our master bathroom door with the screw still in place.

How noticeable is the screw thing?

What a great and informative review!! Thanks for all the great info!!

• Review Team

I was kinda dumb about screwing it in cause I dint think about the fact I got on my doorway this cheap wood that painted u knwo the piece that blocks the door from stopping. So with a bit of a drill in there it probably wouldnt of cracked it but its not anything that can be fixed with some paint glue and clamp.

Glad you guys like my review :)

• Members
How noticeable is the screw thing?

I haven't seen any good cover-ups for vertical walls but depending on your decor and trim and whatever else you have there I'm sure there is some way to cover or camo it up a bit. The one I saw was in the ceiling and a person gutted a defective smoke alarm and mounted over it. Just remove cover and it's there. Might even work for this.

• Members

We think adding a beam in the bedroom is a great idea. Looks like a beamed ceiling.. sneaky :lol:

• Members
Pappy your far to hard on yourself.

I got this tag from the oilfield and it's well deserved. (It's a good thing there). I was the one my boss would send when everyone else told him it couldn't be done. But I also had to keep things working so really they go hand in hand.

• Review Team

I rent and they suck at sending maintence among other things so if It is cracked I dont care, its nothing I cant cover up with glue and paint :P Its fun stuff tho think I might go sit on it and do a word search lols

• Members

Great information! Thanks for writing a review! I'm a lil jealous ;)