Official Community Forums Home

Hopefully Someone Can Help

I'm looking for a toy that fits my needs LOL aren't we all...

Seriously though I am wanting something that gives the amazing clit feeling I get from my bullet but has penetration. I had a rabbit but it just didn't do it for me. Maybe it was the one I had? It had the little ears that wiggled against the clit. That is soooo not what I like. Like I said I like the feel of the vibe egg pressing against the clit and vibing but i loved the penetration the rabbit gave me.

A friend suggested a toy called the venus penis. Has anyone used it? I looked at it and it looks like it would be perfect for the penetration but doesn't seem to have what I want for the clit.

If anyone could lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

• Members

You might want to check out the Sex Toy Review section and just search through it for ideas, and you may come across the perfect toy for you. An idea of mine and what I love is to use a glass dildo, they are amazing, and have a bullet to use on your clit. Just another idea for ya!

• Members

Val loved this one, the Firebird Tickler Vibe.

NO1945-1main.jpg

And this one, The Bears of Passion

NO1857-2main.jpg

Both of them have been reviewed and have a decent vibe to them.

Randy.

• Members

scribegirl, I have trouble with the rabbits, too, in that they tend to not be long enough. If i use the clit stimulator, half the thing is sticking out of me. i must have weird dimensions down there. If you find something that works for you, let me know!

• Members
Val loved this one, the Firebird Tickler Vibe.

NO1945-1main.jpg

And this one, The Bears of Passion

NO1857-2main.jpg

Both of them have been reviewed and have a decent vibe to them.

Randy.

Randy does the shaft on the first one point down or is that just a pic of it caught in a down rotation?

According the the shopping page, this toy's upper half bends, as well as vibrates.

Firebird Tickler

• Members

You can angle it yourself and it does pretty good at staying where you put it too.

Randy.

• Members

You know, I am of the opinion that if you like the feeling of an egg or bullet on your clit (which I do too) then do that and get a separate toy for insertion. I oftentimes will use a glass dildo or a regular dildo and then use the bullet for the clitoral stim. It seems to be as easy as trying to bend a dual action to fit sometimes.

Now, if you just have to have a dual action that does both, then try the The Dual Stimulator, cause the 'dual' part is adjustable!

GK30006main.jpg

• Members

Scribegirl I'm with you....I am always on the lookout for a good dual action that's nice, big and filling on the insertion, preferably with a bending rotating tip but it's got to have super power on the clit stimulator and actally hit the spot....I've probably tried at least 20 different ones by now and I still can't find one to compare to my one old trusty fav which I can't find for sale anywhere now! When that baby dies I'm gonna cry! I don't really like to have to use a bullet plus a second vibe....would rather have one hand free if ya know what I mean. ;) But I'll keep looking and let you know if I find the "holy grail"!

• Members

The Firebird Tickler is VERY bendable - great that you can angle it to hit your G-spot. I found the clit stimulator/vibe more enjoyable then my other rabbit.

Another option you might want to consider is the High Tech Bullet Collection - you can use the G-spot vibe for penetration and the bullet for your clit. The fact that there are multiple speeds and vibration patterns is another added extra.

GK18004main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5231

• Members

This is actually one of my favorite dual action bullets. Sounds to me like if you want a bullet and something for insertion, this would be right up your alley.

GK13009Cmain.jpg

Dual Bullet

Well I had this AWESOME toy but finding it has been a real pain. Mine died and I've been searching for it ever since.

I just hate the use of two different toys!! I know it sounds silly but once you get used to that one multi-function that works for you...then it dies...then you find out its been discontinued....well nothing is the same LOL

I totally know what you mean!! I feel the loss of a favorite toy (a bullet), and nothing can replace it, but it'll be fun trying too!!

I'm looking for a toy that fits my needs LOL aren't we all...

Seriously though I am wanting something that gives the amazing clit feeling I get from my bullet but has penetration. I had a rabbit but it just didn't do it for me. Maybe it was the one I had? It had the little ears that wiggled against the clit. That is soooo not what I like. Like I said I like the feel of the vibe egg pressing against the clit and vibing but i loved the penetration the rabbit gave me.

A friend suggested a toy called the venus penis. Has anyone used it? I looked at it and it looks like it would be perfect for the penetration but doesn't seem to have what I want for the clit.

If anyone could lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I have a Sybian--its very expensive but man o man does it do the trick---different size attachments and rotation plus a vibrator better then the Hitachi Wand.................go to the Sybian website and see if anyone has one for sale or rent--I know it sounds disgusting--but if you can find a used one and buy new attachments--well worth the money--if you can afford one.............. :P