Official Community Forums Home

Pleasure Play Panties

Mikayla1

• Members

TO7297-7main.jpg

These are my first pair of vibrating panties - and I have to admit - I was less than astounded. Don't get me wrong, there is a certain novelty appeal to them - but for REAL stimulation, they didn't work well for me.

These pink, vinyl panties are not adjustable. The side straps and thong are made of an elastic band. The box states that they will fit a waist size of 18" - 44" and I am thinking that is a overstatement. While these did fit me, I can not say they were the most comfortable. I did not like the thick elastic band going up my wazoo and I found them a bit tight. However, I had a baby 9 months ago and am not exactly 'super petite' anymore, so it may just be my baby weight playing in here.

The rectangular vibrator fits into a pouch at the front of the panties, on the inside, and a velcro enclosure keeps it secure. The vibrator seemed to be a little low for my taste, but when it was turned on, I could feel the vibrations pretty well on my entire labial region. The controller operates the panties - with only one level of vibration - and will operate it from 20 feet away. This is the nice part of it - if you are looking for a little discreet, in public foreplay, then this would be awesome for you.

We tried them out during diner last night (at home) and I can say that it was fun to get a little 'buzz' whenever my hubby felt the need. He loved watching my face as he turned it on and off and I tried to maintain a conversation with my parents across the room. It is not super quiet - but muffled beneath a pair of jeans and it was not too noticeable - not to my company anyway. I think it was the naughtiness of the whole scenario that did it for me, not the vibrations themselves.

In the end, we had a nice night of playful teasing with these panties, but I never did get an orgasm from them. I enjoyed the slow tease, but waried of the elastic up my butt and the uncomfortable nature of the panties. I also had to keep moving the vibrator up so it would be where I wanted it to be.

I would say this is a good product for the 'more petite' woman who wants a slow seduction. Or, if you can get off on slow, mild vibrations, then have at it. I will say that when we took the vibrator OUT of the panties and used it just for clitoral stim, it was much more fun to me. I didn't know when the buzz was gonna come, and it was much stronger without the barrier! So, if you want to have a fling in YOUR G-string, then invest in these fun panties!

MIKAYLA'S RATING: 3 out of 5 Os

Have a FLING in your G-STRING

LOL "Fling with the G-String"!! Great review! I don't think I could keep a straight face during something like that! LOL

• Members

Sorry to hear they weren't so comfy. The crotchless one's I reviewed a couple weeks ago weren't the best material but at least they were crotchless and not a G. Which gave them twice as much versatality! Better luck next time with squirrel covers ;)

• Members

What a night I can see how that would be kinda fun with mixed company. Sorry they didnt work out for you but great review!

• Members

Sorry to hear they didn't work for ya. Although sounds like they were at least a little fun for teasing. Thanks for the review I have always wondered about them.

• Members
Sorry to hear they didn't work for ya. Although sounds like they were at least a little fun for teasing. Thanks for the review I have always wondered about them.

A past SO bought a pair of these for me and I agree completely with Mikayla. I was less than impressed, although i did get a shock or two when I wasn't expecting it.

• Members

When you said vinyl I went NOPE, too sweaty... :P