Official Community Forums Home

Sex Life? Whats That?

leeisugly

Hi i'm new to the forum.. I just wanted to ask some questions...

For one i've been with my boyfriend for 6 years on and off, we're long distance now.. so i try to go out there every month or every other month for 2 weeks or so.. He never comes here... (which is also a problem?... i fee like its all one sided).. and when i am there, it's like i'm not!! he'll go sit and play on his computer, leave me in this room to watch tv.. like i can't do the same exact thing at home?

When it comes to the sex part.... it's just like me laying on his stomach and then starting to give him head, then havting to ask if i can have it?

And when it comes to sex unless he gives me oral sex i don't orgasm, i can't get off by him having sex with me.. just doesnt work..

i mean im 20 and hes 23, this shouldnt be happening!!

like the night i get in from the airport he wants me..

but any other night after that, nope. Nothing!

He never wants sex!! and that either means he's sleeping with someone else, or i've turned into the ugliest woman alive? what man at 23 doesnt want sex?

I'm a scorpio.. i love sex, it's one of the better things that i do.

He's a capricorn.. he likes to do it behind closed doors.

I'd settle for him to want it at all!!

what do i do? i'm not satisfied.. i'm not happy.. please help me. :(

• Members

I won't beat around the bush here...MOVE ON. He obviously isn't making any advances in your relationship, As far as his being a Cappy....lawdy, I'm a Cappy too and I hate to think you're basing all his excuses on this...public sex is HOT.

• Members

WHOOAAA Girlfriend, there are issues here!

First, take sex out of the equation (YES, I said it...take sex out) and look at what you have! You have a man who doesn't come visit YOU, who doesn't want to interact with YOU, who wants to play on his computer while you are visiting...this whole relationship is based on what YOU do for HIM....there is no tit for tat here.

Now, put the sex back into the equation (see, wasn't gone long) - here again, he wants YOU to initiate and ASK him if you can have it! What the hell? Ask him if you can have it? Since when do couples need permission to have sex? Unless you are having a whole DOM/sub thing, it is unorthodox to say the least to have to ask to have sex!

I agree with CL here....with one condition...have you talked to your bf about the inequalities in your relationship? If not, it is not fair to just get up and leave him without giving him a chance to change! If he loves you, he will listen and start to take this seriously.

Now, if you have talked about it, and he is still acting like this....like CL says...MOVE ON!

You are too young to be in a relationship like this...it is damaging your self esteem...you are already thinking you are ugly and unworthy-----NO ONE IS! So get things together and figure it out!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

Hi Mikayla,

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it very much..

It's all a little disturbing ya know? I just can't turn my back on 6 years.. i feel like its the wrong thing to do... But you're right...

I can't be in a unpassionate relationship that's just stupid for anyone to deal with.

Thanks again..

WHOOAAA Girlfriend, there are issues here!

First, take sex out of the equation (YES, I said it...take sex out) and look at what you have! You have a man who doesn't come visit YOU, who doesn't want to interact with YOU, who wants to play on his computer while you are visiting...this whole relationship is based on what YOU do for HIM....there is no tit for tat here.

Now, put the sex back into the equation (see, wasn't gone long) - here again, he wants YOU to initiate and ASK him if you can have it! What the hell? Ask him if you can have it? Since when do couples need permission to have sex? Unless you are having a whole DOM/sub thing, it is unorthodox to say the least to have to ask to have sex!

I agree with CL here....with one condition...have you talked to your bf about the inequalities in your relationship? If not, it is not fair to just get up and leave him without giving him a chance to change! If he loves you, he will listen and start to take this seriously.

Now, if you have talked about it, and he is still acting like this....like CL says...MOVE ON!

You are too young to be in a relationship like this...it is damaging your self esteem...you are already thinking you are ugly and unworthy-----NO ONE IS! So get things together and figure it out!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

Hi CL,

I wasn't trying to offend you with the Capricorn comment at all. I'm sorry.

I'm not basing his excuses on anything. He is who he is. Whatever sign it is. Thanks for the advice anyways.

I won't beat around the bush here...MOVE ON. He obviously isn't making any advances in your relationship, As far as his being a Cappy....lawdy, I'm a Cappy too and I hate to think you're basing all his excuses on this...public sex is HOT.

• Members
Hi Mikayla,

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it very much..

It's all a little disturbing ya know? I just can't turn my back on 6 years.. i feel like its the wrong thing to do... But you're right...

I can't be in a unpassionate relationship that's just stupid for anyone to deal with.

I understand that you don't want to be in an unpassionate relationship.....but, have you talked to him about it? If so...then you have some serious decisions to make. 6 years is a long time, but a lifetime is longer. People always say, "well, I have been with him for soooo long (or her)" and then they are miserable, their self esteem goes to shit, they let themselves go physically and emotionally, and their lives generally take on a feeling of indifference. I do not want that to happen to you. Think seriously about it. Are there other things in the relationship worth holding on to it for? Can you see a counselor together? These are things you need to think about!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

• Members

You said you have been with this guy for six years, so that means you have been with him since you were 14 yrs old. Damn, you haven't lived life at all and you need to. Find a real man (doesn't always mean sex) who will treat you decent and make you feel special. You can't beat the wonderful emotions you'll experience when you're in a relationship we're both of you are more equal and happy. If a guy really enjoys sex and all that comes with it in a relationship, he'll want to please you both sexually and emotionally in bed. Good Luck...

Telecom