Official Community Forums Home

How To Make Him Last Longer

My husband has never been able to last longer than a minute or so before cumming. He is great in that he gives me plenty of oral and we use a dildo, so that I am fully satisfied before he actually penetrates me. THe problem is that I often feel a loss of emotion because it is always a dildo or oral stimulation. I never get to feel him in me for more than a minute or so. I was wondering if any of the guys or gals had any suggestions on how he can control himself better. He says he tries but he can't control it.

• Members

If he can get hard then do the Kegel's you can eventually add a wet washrag or a towel and have him doing them with added weight. Once he learns to control this muscle it will help.

• Members

Bring him to climax, play with him until he's hard again. and then have the main course. There is nothing saying he can only climax once. My suggestion is that you have some fun, let him blow his load, and then 69 so you get the oral loving and he gets aroused again.

Another thing you can do is bring him as close to climax as you can without actually letting him do so. All you have to do is back off and work on other parts of his body or let him work on other parts of yours.(another sure way to get him to stop from climaxing is to bring up his mother in law but that is a last resort)

Randy.

• Members

ALL of these suggestions are wonderful. I would start wtih the book, and while you are waiting for it to arrive, try the 'start / stop' method. This means, put his cock into you, then STOP. Do not move, do not thrust, just STOP. Then, start again and as soon as you feel the sensations of cumming - STOP. This takes some practice, but is worth it in the end.

Also, invest in a cock ring, the 3-pack is a great investment. Be patient, be kind and keep on trying. In the end, at least you have a guy who is willing to get you off in other ways. This is a start and you have come to the right place!