Official Community Forums Home

Tighten Up Shrink Creme

whitefang2002

• Members

Just wondering if any of that tighten up shrink stuff work....

Just wanted to expirement with things and just curious to see reviews of products like this. Wondering how it feels....lasts long.....feels better.....?

I think i'm tight but was wondering if this would make things (like g-spot stimulation) feel better.......

• Members
Just wondering if any of that tighten up shrink stuff work....

Just wanted to expirement with things and just curious to see reviews of products like this. Wondering how it feels....lasts long.....feels better.....?

I think i'm tight but was wondering if this would make things (like g-spot stimulation) feel better.......

I have used it and my husband said he didn't feel a difference, neither did I. But I'm pretty small to begin with, don't really think I needed it to make any real difference.

• Members

I know that Whiskeywomen purchased it and try it out. I told said she should write a review on it. She didn't notice anything either, and was not very fond of it at all.

• Members

hahaha, kat beat me to the punch.

I did purchase some, I plan on writing a review on it, after I experiment a bit more.

I need to find out of the effect changes at all with the ammount used etc.

So be on the look out for the review!

• Members

I've always wondered about that stuff...and thought...

If it shrinks the female tissues...doesnt it stand to reason that it would shrink the male ones too upon contact? LOL

• Members
I've always wondered about that stuff...and thought...

If it shrinks the female tissues...doesnt it stand to reason that it would shrink the male ones too upon contact? LOL

Guess you would have to wear a condom. We sure wouldn't want any shrinkage going on!!!