Official Community Forums Home

What Gets You Off ?

• Members

Now that we've seen what gets us hot in Poon's post now it's time to tell the world what gets you off when your already hot and bothered.

What little thing in the course of your sexual encounters just really trips your trigger and sends you over the edge?

Could be anything from the spoken word to toys to just the right touch or movement.

What does it take for you to make the final step on your journey to the promise land?

• Members
What little thing in the course of your sexual encounters just really trips your trigger and sends you over the edge?

There's a spot on my neck that when bitten correctly, sends me flying right over the edge of a wicked orgasm. We don't even have to be having sex... Thurisas can just come up to me, bite that spot and my knees give way. But if I am just about to orgasm during sex and he delivers those teeth appropriately, I'm completely paralyzed -- orgasm strikes powerfully... I'm screaming in my own mind... I feel like my head will explode from the volume... I cannot move at all... and it's completely luscious.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Members

Mine has to be when he has his fingers massaging my clit whiel he has a toy inside going at my gspot. I for one completely soak the bed and I get to a point that I am shaking as well as absolutely speechless. Then he likes to see how many times he can do this to me. It is amazing.

• Members

When he tells me something like "You are so sexy" or "you do that so good" One night he said he was "going to cum nice and slow for me..." I was GONE baby gone!

• Members
When he tells me something like "You are so sexy" or "you do that so good" One night he said he was "going to cum nice and slow for me..." I was GONE baby gone!

Yep that would work for me. Mine doesn't say anything. I really wish he would. *le sigh*

• Members

When I'm on top, there's a certain angle I can find that is just perfect... once I've found it, if he thrusts deeply into me it's all over. The pleasure is no longer centralized and it's like all my nerves are on fire :D

• Members

Mine is his voice. He has the most sexy voice to me. And when he is talking low by my ear then kisses my neck. Well lets just say I love it. :wub: :wub:

• Members

i know what im doing when i see u at the airport

• Members
A soft, whisper saying, "cum for me, baby" and I'm there

I like that one 2 :P

• Members
i know what im doing when i see u at the airport

Your gonna have to save that for private time.

• Members

There are lots of little things he does that can make me quiver - fingers inserted at the right time, a pinch or nibble on the right spot, a hard thrust when I am about to loose it...however, there is one thing he says that makes me cum right then and there....."GOD I LOVE fucking you!"

That does it - whatever position, wherever I am 'climatically' - I will gush like a geiser right then and there.