Official Community Forums Home

Devinn Lanes Magnetic Massager

froggystyle1977

• Members

bse8685-20-2main.jpg

When I first opened the package to this vibe I was intrigued by the tip, it reminded me of my lip balm, with a little metal ball that moves around. Luckily this toy is not meant to do the same thing.

I removed the toy and its matching cover and washed them off with hot water and antibacterial soap careful to only wash the top, as its not waterproof. I inserted the two AA batteries and with a twist turned on the most intense toy in my box.

The vibrations surged through the entire 6 inches of its length and straight into my hand. This was no simple toy these vibes were strong and I couldn’t wait to feel the little ball on my lips.

Sadly my hopes for this toy soon faded, the high intense vibes were just to much for me. Direct clitoral stimulation was just not in the cards. It left me unable to orgasm and feeling quite unsatisfied.

I would recommend this toy for anyone who enjoys intense, concentrated vibes, or anyone that wouldn’t mind using this toy for lip stimulation while using another more satisfying toy for direct clitoral stimulation.

MAGNETIC MASSAGER

Sounds like something I'd like! *Click* goes the Wish List!

Thanks for the honest review!!

• 2 weeks later...

bse8685-20-2main.jpg

Reading the first review for this item that Froggy wrote, I HAD to get this Devinn Lane's Magnetic Massager! I LOVE strong, intense vibes, and I am thrilled to report that this massager really has them!

Pretty in purple, this hard plastic, 6” massager has but one setting, and that’s HIGH! Powered by 2 AA batteries (not incl.), and easy to use, what’s not to like? Twist off the bottom part (it comes apart in the middle), insert the batteries, + side down, and twist back on, then twist a bit more to turn it on, and that’s all it takes! Now, I did see a rubber gasket in between the 2 halves, but there is a warning NOT to immerse in water, so the gasket's probably there as a sound insulater. And it works, this toy isn't overly loud at all.

There’s a magnetic ball at the very top that rotates, though my ball had to be rolled a few times to loosen it up. There’s a cap that goes over the top after too, to protect the ball, but I would make sure that it’s thoroughly dry before you put it on.

Just a warning: the massager is not a medical device, not recommended for use during pregnancy, around pacemakers, insulin pumps, & transdermal drug patches due to the magnetic ball.

This toy was fantastic! I am a hard woman to please when it comes to vibes. I do like low vibes for relaxation, and easing my aches & pains, but, when it comes to my sex toys, the higher the vibe, the more I’m probably gonna like it.

I used this massager along with a favorite glass dildo of mine, and started to tease my nipples and then slowly down to my labia, barely teasing around the clit, but not hitting the mark yet. I wanted to enjoy this. Using the dildo for that full feeling, I eased the strong, powerful massager onto my clit, then off, then back on again. Yes, the vibes are strong, and the metal had warmed up to my body temp, so it was all good, and I was one screamin’ kitty by the end!

I give this massager 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws, plus a back arch, poofed out tail, and claws waaaaay out!!!

• Members

Do want!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

bse8685-20-2main.jpg

When I first saw this toy I was unsure, but I kept an open mind until I tried it. This toy measures 6 inches in length and .75 in width. I removed this toy from its packaging and gave it a proper bath of warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Make sure the cap is completely dry before placing it on the toy as this toy is not waterproof. This pretty purple beauty comes apart in the middle so that you can insert the 2 AA batteries needed to bring this toy to life.

After I inserted the batteries I felt I needed to turn it on to see how strong the vibrations really were. With one twist of the center it came to life. The vibrations were very strong, which is great because that is how I love them.

So my SO and I were having fun and tried it. It felt very good along my clit. It was also used to run along my nipples. It has many uses, that is for sure. This was used with several other toys and it was used a bit vaginally as well.

I have this fear of it coming apart inside me, as the middle section can come separate. Probably just me though, as we had no trouble with the toy.

I would highly recommend this toy to anyone that loves simple, strong vibes.

• Members

I just got this as a freebie..... but the batteries I put in it were dead and got stuck....

I flicked it to try to get the batteries out, but the metal where the batteries are came out too....

Can someone post a picture of the inside of the vibe without batteries so I can see how to put it back together? LOL

• Members

I got this toy but have been to busy getting to know all the other toys I purchased. I has sat untouched in the box. After reading the all the reviews, I'm anxious to use it and see for my self. I let you all soon enough..... thanks for all the reviews.

I just got this as a freebie..... but the batteries I put in it were dead and got stuck....

I flicked it to try to get the batteries out, but the metal where the batteries are came out too....

Can someone post a picture of the inside of the vibe without batteries so I can see how to put it back together? LOL

The one year guarantee applies to the freebies too. Call or e-mail Meaghan (Meaghan@TooTimid.com) and explain what happened. She'll send you a new one. :)

• Members
The one year guarantee applies to the freebies too. Call or e-mail Meaghan (Meaghan@TooTimid.com) and explain what happened. She'll send you a new one. :)

lol

I'd feel terrible because it was my stupidity.... I can probably fix it, just need to know exactly what it looks like.... if I can't fix it, I'll let her know though.....

• Members

I just moved it around some on my own and then it worked.

• Members
I just moved it around some on my own and then it worked.

Ok, thanks. I'll have to see if my husband can get it to work before we use it.

• 6 months later...

If your clit demands vibrations that are cruelly strong, then this toy will be a dream come true for you! It offers the strongest vibrations I have ever encountered, and that considered, it really isn't even that loud! The rollerball design is fun for non-clitoral uses, but letting it work it's magic on your clit is astounding! The best clitoral stimulator I have EVER used--my new favorite. :D :D :D

(Copied from my store review, hehe.)