Official Community Forums Home

How To Keep It Gping?

• Members

Hey guys it's me again.

I couldn't sleep last night cause my next door neighbor's little boy decided to write profanity on our brand new car. :angry: But anyways I have a question??? My husband will be coming home for good for now lol this December :):P:D:lol: and for R&R next month and as many of u know he is in the Army and is deployed. I know for R&R things in the bedroom will be great! But I am worried about the long run. In the past our sex life pretty much sucked (my fault). And when we did do it is was him on top or at times doggy and me on top that was it. I never wanted to try anything cause I was flat out to shy to do so. Well my question is how to keep things new and HOTT. Our relationship since he as been gone has gotten stronger and I want to be more for him. We kinda just became roommates and I want to keep that from happening again. Please all advise is greatly taken!

OOOOO I spelled going wrong lol in the title :rolleyes:

• Members

Sometimes we can't exactly say what it is we want to do, but I am sure you could write down the things you want to try. Once finished then you can do one of two things. You can leave the list in a strategic place for him to find it or you can give him a little slip of paper with one of those things you want to try when you're feeling adventurous. Once you're more comfortable and se that he isn't going to jump all over you(well...in a bad way) about your fantasies, you might find he writes his own. At this point you can take turns or toss them in a bowl, mix them up, and see what comes out. The key is being willing to push your comfort zone just a little and see where the fun comes from.

Randy.

• Members

Hi H4H

Thorsnymph is right it's all about your attitude towards sex and what your want from him and your sex life. You mentioned being shy, you seem pretty open on the forum with all of us strangers, just carry that over into the bedroom and let your imagination go wild. Have fun when he gets home and then don't let up just keep the fun rolling. I know about those long seperations, twenty years plus in the Air Force, retired now, so have fun and good luck. Use the R&R for practice. ;)

• Members
Hey guys it's me again.

I couldn't sleep last night cause my next door neighbor's little boy decided to write profanity on our brand new car. :angry: But anyways I have a question??? My husband will be coming home for good for now lol this December :):P:D:lol: and for R&R next month and as many of u know he is in the Army and is deployed. I know for R&R things in the bedroom will be great! But I am worried about the long run. In the past our sex life pretty much sucked (my fault). And when we did do it is was him on top or at times doggy and me on top that was it. I never wanted to try anything cause I was flat out to shy to do so. Well my question is how to keep things new and HOTT. Our relationship since he as been gone has gotten stronger and I want to be more for him. We kinda just became roommates and I want to keep that from happening again. Please all advise is greatly taken!

OOOOO I spelled going wrong lol in the title :rolleyes:

Well for us it is just that we put sex as a priority. We have always been pretty active but more so now! Be open to try new things. Wear lingerie use toys etc. Try indulging each others fantasies! My H always had a fantasy of watching me pleasure myself. For the longest time I was way too embarrassed to do it. Since then I have let go and it is a regular thing we do sometimes during foreplay. There is nothing like looking up and seeing him watch me with that hunger in his eyes, and hearing him tell me how turned on he is, how hot I am!

Even though I don't think I am, he thinks I am and that does it for me!

• Members
Sometimes we can't exactly say what it is we want to do, but I am sure you could write down the things you want to try. Once finished then you can do one of two things. You can leave the list in a strategic place for him to find it or you can give him a little slip of paper with one of those things you want to try when you're feeling adventurous. Once you're more comfortable and se that he isn't going to jump all over you(well...in a bad way) about your fantasies, you might find he writes his own. At this point you can take turns or toss them in a bowl, mix them up, and see what comes out. The key is being willing to push your comfort zone just a little and see where the fun comes from.

Randy.

We have those cards that have idea on them that I got from a passion party. I think I will put those to goos use. ;)

• Members
Well for us it is just that we put sex as a priority. We have always been pretty active but more so now! Be open to try new things. Wear lingerie use toys etc. Try indulging each others fantasies! My H always had a fantasy of watching me pleasure myself. For the longest time I was way too embarrassed to do it. Since then I have let go and it is a regular thing we do sometimes during foreplay. There is nothing like looking up and seeing him watch me with that hunger in his eyes, and hearing him tell me how turned on he is, how hot I am!

Even though I don't think I am, he thinks I am and that does it for me!

I am gonna start to put sex first. To me my bed is a place where I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. Now I see it as our place to be together.

• Members
Hi H4H

Thorsnymph is right it's all about your attitude towards sex and what your want from him and your sex life. You mentioned being shy, you seem pretty open on the forum with all of us strangers, just carry that over into the bedroom and let your imagination go wild. Have fun when he gets home and then don't let up just keep the fun rolling. I know about those long seperations, twenty years plus in the Air Force, retired now, so have fun and good luck. Use the R&R for practice. ;)

I'm not shy cause I don't know any of you lol. But I am starting to open up with him. Things I have said and done with him on the computer and phone is stuff I haven't done since we were dating.

• Members
Hi Sweetie,

Really, it's just attitude. If you want the sex to remain "HOTT" you just make it that way.

Keep posting here, reading articles and trying new things. You won't get back into a rut if you just mix it up and do different positions, different places etc...

I know u guys have helped my ideas allot lol

• Members

I am glad to hear that everything is open. You just take it one step at a time and before you know it things will become second nature. That is what I am doing. Before I used to second guess every move before I make it.....now I just make it.