Official Community Forums Home

Sex Under The Stars

Nuri

• Members

Something for a summer night . . .

You can read all my stories at Pretty Dirty (if you haven't already . . . ;) )

-----------------------

You gave me the address - such as it is - to a house just outside of the city. You've told me about it before and sent me pictures but now I will be meeting you there and my excitement is intense. It takes me longer to get there than I'd hoped. It's smaller than I expected but with a lovely garden. As I walk up the drive I can hear you singing inside and my heart beats faster.

I spring up the stairs and push open the door. You're there in the kitchen in a light white dress - sleeveless and just below your knees - your face breaks into a smile when you see me and you come to my open arms for me to hold and kiss. Your mouth is sweet and cool and our lips meet and our tongues touch. My arms are around your pulling your close and tight to my body. Your hands are on my head pulling my face to yours.

I drop my hands to your ass and squeeze. You giggle and kiss me again. Neither of us are up for pleasantries though - it's been too long since we've been together and we need each other's bodies too much. You take my hand and almost skipping lead me to your bedroom. We fall onto the bed and into each other's arms - our mouths pressed together tightly and our tongues swirling.

I pull my self away from you and pull my clothes off - quickly - and am back on you in your bed, kissing you again. My hands slide down your body, feeling your breasts through the thin cotton, moving down your sides and pulling your dress up to expose your panties. My hands are between your legs - pushing them apart - our mouths still together - I can hear you whimper as my hand presses against your pussy.

My mouth moves to your cheek and then your throat. You are pulling your dress up - over your head and off - lying there in your bra and panties with my body pressed against you, my mouth sliding over your now bare skin. You slide the straps of your bra over your shoulders and pull your arms through. I flip the cups up and bury my face in your soft warm breasts - sucking and pinching your nipples.

You press my face against you and tell me to kiss your breasts, to suck and bite them. I do it with pleasure. I can taste the slight salt of your sweat as I move my tongue around them - kissing and licking them all over - leaving them slick with my saliva. Resting my head on them to hear your heart beating - faster as you become more excited.

"Kiss my nipples," I say as I roll off you onto my back. You kneel over me for a moment to unhook and take off your bra. You bend over and press your mouth against my left nipple - kissing it softly at first but soon licking it with your strong stiff tongue. Feeling your mouth on my makes my dick so hard for you - I just want to feel it inside you - sliding in and out of your slick wet pussy.

You hold my nipple in your teeth and pull on it - biting and tugging on it and making me want you so badly. I put my hands on your head and push you down toward my aching dick. "Suck me, baby," I breath, "put my cock in your mouth," You kiss your way down my stomach and take my dick in your hand - drooling spit onto my head and stroking it with your hand as you lower your mouth around it.

God your mouth is warm and wet as you open wide and take all of me in. It feels so good I could almost cum; but as excited as I am I want to spend time with you. My hands are on your head - pushing you down hard over me. I can feel and hear you gagging as you suck me deep and hard. I love the ways you make me feel.

On the verge of cumming, I pull you off me. "Not yet baby," I pant, "I don't want to cum like this - not right away." You're breathless as you wipe your mouth with the back of you hand. "OK," you say, "I understand." You wriggle out of your panties and spread your bare pussy for me. "Look how wet I am for you baby," you say, pushing two fingers inside and taking them out for me to suck.

I love the way you taste and clean them with my tongue. You smile as my tongue moves around and between your fingers. Your other hand is between your legs - rubbing and pressing on your clit. "Baby," you sigh, "can we go outside? I want to feel the grass on my back and the night air all around us." I smile - your fingers still in my mouth - and nod happily.

We stand hand and hand and walk out into the warm twilight of the yard. You lead the way - a short walk from the house - and lower yourself into the grass, pulling me down with your hand. You lie back and pull me on top of you. We kiss and I slide a hand between your legs to feel how wet you are. I begin kissing my way down you - from your lips to your chin to your throat to your breasts to your stomach and finally to your pussy.

You scoot your feet back and spread your legs wide. I press my mouth against your and push my tongue into you. You let out a happy sigh. "Oh my god I've missed this so much," you say as I lap you out. Your cross your legs over my back and use them to pull me closer to you. The soft skin around your pussy feels so good on my cheeks as I dig my tongue deep inside you.

Your hands are on my head - fingers in my hair - pulling me against you. I move my mouth up to your clit and begin to kiss and lick you there - slipping my fingers back into you to stroke you inside. I can feel your body gently rocking as I paste your clit with my kisses. You begin to moan long and low as the daylight fades and crickets begin to chirp.

My right hand moves to the back of your thigh - pushing it up and opening your wider. You draw both your legs back now and wrap your hands around them to pull yourself even more open for me. My face is wet with you and my saliva. The sucking sounds that come from between your legs are obscene and exciting and I eat you out.

Your low moan becomes a series of loud breaths - wordless syllables in bursts as I bury my face against you and rub your inside with my fingers. Your body is so spread open for me. I can feel your pussy starting to tighten against my fingers as you begin to cum. I can feel your body jolt and go rigid and your orgasm takes hold. Your sounds grow loud and low and your whole body trembles - me still licking and rubbing you.

"Go into me," you almost croak, "I need to feel you in me." I don't want to fuck you yet - I don't want to give up this moment, I don't want to stop kissing you and making your body shiver against my hand and face so I press myself against you harder, I push my fingers into you even deeper and I suck on your clit - rubbing it with the tip of my tongue as I draw it into my mouth.

You begin to lift and drop your ass - your legs and hands wrap around my head as you rub yourself against my face faster and faster. "Please . . .," you say, "please . . ." but your words vanish into moans as your body keeps cumming. You begin thrashing on the grass beneath my mouth. Though your legs are still holding me your hands are trying to push me off you. I slide a third and then a fourth finger into you and push them in fast and hard.

"Please," you're shouting, "please go into me - I want to feel you . . ." You spread your legs and I pull my face away from you - moving up to press my dick against your wet pussy. I hold your ankles together and push all the way into you. I can feel your pussy trembling and clenching against me as I pushing in and out of you. I am covered with sweat as we fuck. You're trying to talk but your words all end as moans or wails or sheiks or cries as I go deep and deeper into you.

In the fading light of the day your face is a vision of beautiful agony. I push your legs apart and reach for your breasts as I continue fucking you. I move my face to yours as our bodies move and tremble together. Finally I can't wait, I push in fast and deep and stay just like that as I cum - filling you deep inside.

My arms are around you now and yours around me. Your legs hold me tight and our mouths are pressed together. Breathless we roll onto our sides and kiss in the now moonlight. We're both totally spent but utterly happy beneath the bright and spreading stars.

• Members
Something for a summer night . . .

You can read all my stories at Pretty Dirty (if you haven't already . . . ;) )

-----------------------

You gave me the address - such as it is - to a house just outside of the city. You've told me about it before and sent me pictures but now I will be meeting you there and my excitement is intense. It takes me longer to get there than I'd hoped. It's smaller than I expected but with a lovely garden. As I walk up the drive I can hear you singing inside and my heart beats faster.

I spring up the stairs and push open the door. You're there in the kitchen in a light white dress - sleeveless and just below your knees - your face breaks into a smile when you see me and you come to my open arms for me to hold and kiss. Your mouth is sweet and cool and our lips meet and our tongues touch. My arms are around your pulling your close and tight to my body. Your hands are on my head pulling my face to yours.

I drop my hands to your ass and squeeze. You giggle and kiss me again. Neither of us are up for pleasantries though - it's been too long since we've been together and we need each other's bodies too much. You take my hand and almost skipping lead me to your bedroom. We fall onto the bed and into each other's arms - our mouths pressed together tightly and our tongues swirling.

I pull my self away from you and pull my clothes off - quickly - and am back on you in your bed, kissing you again. My hands slide down your body, feeling your breasts through the thin cotton, moving down your sides and pulling your dress up to expose your panties. My hands are between your legs - pushing them apart - our mouths still together - I can hear you whimper as my hand presses against your pussy.

My mouth moves to your cheek and then your throat. You are pulling your dress up - over your head and off - lying there in your bra and panties with my body pressed against you, my mouth sliding over your now bare skin. You slide the straps of your bra over your shoulders and pull your arms through. I flip the cups up and bury my face in your soft warm breasts - sucking and pinching your nipples.

You press my face against you and tell me to kiss your breasts, to suck and bite them. I do it with pleasure. I can taste the slight salt of your sweat as I move my tongue around them - kissing and licking them all over - leaving them slick with my saliva. Resting my head on them to hear your heart beating - faster as you become more excited.

"Kiss my nipples," I say as I roll off you onto my back. You kneel over me for a moment to unhook and take off your bra. You bend over and press your mouth against my left nipple - kissing it softly at first but soon licking it with your strong stiff tongue. Feeling your mouth on my makes my dick so hard for you - I just want to feel it inside you - sliding in and out of your slick wet pussy.

You hold my nipple in your teeth and pull on it - biting and tugging on it and making me want you so badly. I put my hands on your head and push you down toward my aching dick. "Suck me, baby," I breath, "put my cock in your mouth," You kiss your way down my stomach and take my dick in your hand - drooling spit onto my head and stroking it with your hand as you lower your mouth around it.

God your mouth is warm and wet as you open wide and take all of me in. It feels so good I could almost cum; but as excited as I am I want to spend time with you. My hands are on your head - pushing you down hard over me. I can feel and hear you gagging as you suck me deep and hard. I love the ways you make me feel.

On the verge of cumming, I pull you off me. "Not yet baby," I pant, "I don't want to cum like this - not right away." You're breathless as you wipe your mouth with the back of you hand. "OK," you say, "I understand." You wriggle out of your panties and spread your bare pussy for me. "Look how wet I am for you baby," you say, pushing two fingers inside and taking them out for me to suck.

I love the way you taste and clean them with my tongue. You smile as my tongue moves around and between your fingers. Your other hand is between your legs - rubbing and pressing on your clit. "Baby," you sigh, "can we go outside? I want to feel the grass on my back and the night air all around us." I smile - your fingers still in my mouth - and nod happily.

We stand hand and hand and walk out into the warm twilight of the yard. You lead the way - a short walk from the house - and lower yourself into the grass, pulling me down with your hand. You lie back and pull me on top of you. We kiss and I slide a hand between your legs to feel how wet you are. I begin kissing my way down you - from your lips to your chin to your throat to your breasts to your stomach and finally to your pussy.

You scoot your feet back and spread your legs wide. I press my mouth against your and push my tongue into you. You let out a happy sigh. "Oh my god I've missed this so much," you say as I lap you out. Your cross your legs over my back and use them to pull me closer to you. The soft skin around your pussy feels so good on my cheeks as I dig my tongue deep inside you.

Your hands are on my head - fingers in my hair - pulling me against you. I move my mouth up to your clit and begin to kiss and lick you there - slipping my fingers back into you to stroke you inside. I can feel your body gently rocking as I paste your clit with my kisses. You begin to moan long and low as the daylight fades and crickets begin to chirp.

My right hand moves to the back of your thigh - pushing it up and opening your wider. You draw both your legs back now and wrap your hands around them to pull yourself even more open for me. My face is wet with you and my saliva. The sucking sounds that come from between your legs are obscene and exciting and I eat you out.

Your low moan becomes a series of loud breaths - wordless syllables in bursts as I bury my face against you and rub your inside with my fingers. Your body is so spread open for me. I can feel your pussy starting to tighten against my fingers as you begin to cum. I can feel your body jolt and go rigid and your orgasm takes hold. Your sounds grow loud and low and your whole body trembles - me still licking and rubbing you.

"Go into me," you almost croak, "I need to feel you in me." I don't want to fuck you yet - I don't want to give up this moment, I don't want to stop kissing you and making your body shiver against my hand and face so I press myself against you harder, I push my fingers into you even deeper and I suck on your clit - rubbing it with the tip of my tongue as I draw it into my mouth.

You begin to lift and drop your ass - your legs and hands wrap around my head as you rub yourself against my face faster and faster. "Please . . .," you say, "please . . ." but your words vanish into moans as your body keeps cumming. You begin thrashing on the grass beneath my mouth. Though your legs are still holding me your hands are trying to push me off you. I slide a third and then a fourth finger into you and push them in fast and hard.

"Please," you're shouting, "please go into me - I want to feel you . . ." You spread your legs and I pull my face away from you - moving up to press my dick against your wet pussy. I hold your ankles together and push all the way into you. I can feel your pussy trembling and clenching against me as I pushing in and out of you. I am covered with sweat as we fuck. You're trying to talk but your words all end as moans or wails or sheiks or cries as I go deep and deeper into you.

In the fading light of the day your face is a vision of beautiful agony. I push your legs apart and reach for your breasts as I continue fucking you. I move my face to yours as our bodies move and tremble together. Finally I can't wait, I push in fast and deep and stay just like that as I cum - filling you deep inside.

My arms are around you now and yours around me. Your legs hold me tight and our mouths are pressed together. Breathless we roll onto our sides and kiss in the now moonlight. We're both totally spent but utterly happy beneath the bright and spreading stars.

Ok my husband really needs to get home

• Members

JUST AWESOME! I think this one is my favorite of yours!