Official Community Forums Home

"magic" Anyone?

tootimidtoo

• Members

Any Magic users here? Or what is your method of hair removal? I discovered Magic a few years ago thanks to another forum and haven't looked back since. I am suprised how little it is known about though. I have turned on all of my girlfriends to its "Magic" and am just wondering if anyone here uses it.

For those that don't know it is actually made for facial hair for african american men. It is in the mens shaving section and comes in powder form in a can or a cream in a tube. My girlfriends and I have differing opinions of which works better. The cream is easier and less messy, but the powder by far is superior with hair removal for me. It removes the hair completely and easily without burning. It can even be used on the inner labia, but I have heard reports of it burning if left on too long there.

Anyone else?

• Members

When I first started shaving a few months ago. I started with that. Then as a reviewer I was sent Coochy cream to review and I have been hooked on that ever since. Both worked just as well. I just prefered Coochy Cream because it left my skin softer and to me it seemed like the hair didn't grow back as quick.

• Members

I just use plain old apricot shaving gel. I love the smell of apricots.

Guest eminatic

i've never heard of this stuff...is it a dipilitory? im not very impressed with coochy but i dont think i can stand waxing on a regular basis either XD

• Members

I've heard of it before (and think I remember seeing it when I worked retail), but I've never used it. This has been talked about before (but I'm too lazy to do a search for it, *snicker* sorry...). Currently I use Coochy Cream bought through TooTimid and I love it. A little goes a long way and it smells yummaliscious!

• Members

You know what I use. Conditioner! My old room mate turned me on to it and it works awesome! Just a little dab it is super slippery and I get great results! I use whatever I happen to have on hand. Lately it is Pantene. Yeah, I Pantene my Pussy LOL... Sorry :rolleyes:

• Members

Never heard of this stuff...I just use plain old soap when I shave in the tub every night. I never thought I would ever regrow this stuff again, but I've been requested to grow back just a little, tiny patch right above the clit hood and it's coming in slowly but surely. I think all that daily intensive shaving has slowed the growth down though! :rolleyes:

• Members

:( I am a total coward I have never shaved or anything.

What if I cut myself? What if I burn myself? What if? What if?

Just asked hubby he said he’d like it.

So maybe magic is on the list.

I’ll let everyone know if I get the “what if”

:huh:

• Members
i've never heard of this stuff...is it a dipilitory? im not very impressed with coochy but i dont think i can stand waxing on a regular basis either XD

Yes, it is a dipilatory. It works AMAZINGLY well. I am a NICU nurse and interact with pregnant women all the time that can't reach to shave. I turn them all on to the "MAGIC" and always hear back how great it is. You don't have to see what you are doing, no nicks, no burning (okay, it *is* possible if left on too long). It removes EVERYTHING! No stuble or patches left behind. It does have a strong perm smell (nostalgic for some ;), but it washes right off.

• Members

I have used a trimmer and I would always get a nick at the more sensitive areas. Now I don't let it go too long. (no pun intended :) ) Now I just shave in the shower. Kind of blindly. I move this and that.... I haven't cut myself yet!. If you use a blade like the Schick Quattro, it is wrapped with a thin wire that protects you from nicking yourself :)

• Members

Just ask Hubby to shave you. He'll be real careful I'll promise you, and he can reach all the tight spots too. When my SO wants to be perfectly sure that there is no hair at all there like when she goes for her yearly she will always ask me to do the honors. The rest of the time she does it herself in the bathtub. It would probably be a turn on for both of you.

Man

• Members

Just ask Hubby to shave you. He'll be real careful I'll promise you, and he can reach all the tight spots too. When my SO wants to be perfectly sure that there is no hair at all there like when she goes for her yearly she will always ask me to do the honors. The rest of the time she does it herself in the bathtub. It would probably be a turn on for both of you.

What a guy! No wonder you are the man of her dreams............ ;)

• Members

What a guy! No wonder you are the man of her dreams............ ;)

I have never thought about doing that, but then again. I would be afreaid that it wouldn't get finished as he would be all over me....lol

• Members

Man

Man, have you ever helped with a wax? I could use an extra hand.... or two.....or..... That might be "magic"!

• Members
Man, have you ever helped with a wax? I could use an extra hand.... or two.....or..... That might be "magic"!

Haven't yet but I'm a quick study. Practice makes perfect ya know. But be warned I kind of get distracted ;)

• Members

I have asked hubby if he will shave me. He is a bit worried but at least he can see waht he is doing!! I am more ample in the tummy dept so cannot see at all!!! PMSLOL.

I think it will be a turn on, he will be all gentle and I will be getting all hot for when he is done ;)

• Members

hmmm... I've never heard of this, but I just added it to my shopping list! I've waxed before and with NOT good results, I didn't know what I was doing and ended up with a purple pussy. NOt a good thing, lol. Normally I shave, I have coochy but it isn't magic for me. I like it, but I still get irritated and ingrown hairs. So i'll try magic. Is it a wax? A shaving cream? How do you use it??

• Members
hmmm... I've never heard of this, but I just added it to my shopping list! I've waxed before and with NOT good results, I didn't know what I was doing and ended up with a purple pussy. NOt a good thing, lol. Normally I shave, I have coochy but it isn't magic for me. I like it, but I still get irritated and ingrown hairs. So i'll try magic. Is it a wax? A shaving cream? How do you use it??

It either comes in a powder (that you add water to make a paste) or cream form. Just slather it on and wait the recomended time. I use a plastic knife to spread it on on to scrap off the hair (no you aren't really scraping, but it helps remove all the hair).

Also a tip I just learned is to use baby oil after any type of hair removal to the bikini area, helps with itching and ingrowns. Works like a charm!

• Members
It either comes in a powder (that you add water to make a paste) or cream form. Just slather it on and wait the recomended time. I use a plastic knife to spread it on on to scrap off the hair (no you aren't really scraping, but it helps remove all the hair).

Also a tip I just learned is to use baby oil after any type of hair removal to the bikini area, helps with itching and ingrowns. Works like a charm!

I have been fortunate enough not to have either...not sure if it is due to the Coochy cream or I have been lucky so far, but I am not knocking it that is for sure. I will stick with what I have been doing.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

After reading this post and having bad experiences with nair, I ran right out and got some Magic. Thanks for the tip, this stuff is not only a quater of the price of nair, but I don't worry about burns either. I just slathered it all over my cock and balls and anywhere else I want, I now use it on my legs too, and washed the hair away. Again thanks for the tip. JJ

• Members

I might have to try this stuff out. I do use coochy and love it along with the coochy mist. I just wonder if "magic" will make the hairs grow in slower...if that makes sense. Have to check this out sometime!