Official Community Forums Home

Don't Laugh

Hi everyone, I really need help dont laugh but i ordered the instant action vibe just to start my collection and i cant figure out which way to put the batteries in or if im using it rite. is the whole black part suppose to turn to get it on and off or what? and do u leave to plastic battery thing in there? please help

Thanx

• Members
Hi everyone, I really need help dont laugh but i ordered the instant action vibe just to start my collection and i cant figure out which way to put the batteries in or if im using it rite. is the whole black part suppose to turn to get it on and off or what? and do u leave to plastic battery thing in there? please help

Thanx

got a picture

• Members

I am not sure about that one but I had trouble with my Lucid Dream too! it really didnt' say how they were supposed to go! I tried 3 different ways and finally I got a reaction! So don't feel bad!

• Members

the bottom (black end) unscres and the batteries go in there. There is usually a little piece of paper that says which direction they go in, if no paper, then just guess. If you have tried all the options, then call Meg at the 1-800 # and get a new one sent!

We'd never laugh at questions. I have this toy, and did a review on it. My review give some great details on how it works:

Instant Activation Vibe Review

Yes, you leave the plastic thing in, it's so the batteries don't rattle. I believe that the batteries go in positive side down. My review should help. Good luck!

• Members

I just wanted to let you know that noone would ever laugh at you but we would laugh with you!!! Also just wanted to say that don't ever feel like we are going to laugh or that a question may be dumb, the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked.

I hope you got your new toy working.

Best wishes to you!!!

• Members

Almost all BOBs require batteries to be inserted + side first. Since I've never ordered any toys from here I would hate to guess as to what the plastic device is that is there but would guess that it needs to be removed. However if it doesn't move without significant force then I'd leave it alone until you hear otherwise.