Official Community Forums Home

Woops!

sbayhylle

• Members

So. Finally got in my order. I was pretty excited to try out the Julie Ashton's anal beginner's kit. It comes with 3 plugs for those of you who aren't familiar with it, sm, md, and lg. I started with the small and decided that it wasn't bad at all and decided to move right on to the medium. LOTS of lube was used and I thought man this is great no pain SWEET! Well hubby is coming home for R/R in less than a month and I thought well, if I'm going to be able to give him the gift of anal sex and the medium doesn't hurt, why not move right on to the large plug. Mistake. Woops! While the large one didn't hurt, it was a little uncomfortable and I couldn't insert it all the way in, most of the way yes, but not all the way. So I decided to call it a night with the anal toys and move right on into the other toys that I bought. (one of which was VERY disappointing and the other I'm on the fence about) Well, after I cleaned up all the toys, I started cleaning up ME. That's when I noticed bright red blood, not dark so this was a plus. I guess I overdid it? Should I give it a few days and then just try again with the medium plug? None of it hurt so I'm not particularly worried about the blood. Suggestions anyone? I do have to say that I'm very impressed as a beginner with the kit and would suggest it to all beginners.

• Members
So. Finally got in my order. I was pretty excited to try out the Julie Ashton's anal beginner's kit. It comes with 3 plugs for those of you who aren't familiar with it, sm, md, and lg. I started with the small and decided that it wasn't bad at all and decided to move right on to the medium. LOTS of lube was used and I thought man this is great no pain SWEET! Well hubby is coming home for R/R in less than a month and I thought well, if I'm going to be able to give him the gift of anal sex and the medium doesn't hurt, why not move right on to the large plug. Mistake. Woops! While the large one didn't hurt, it was a little uncomfortable and I couldn't insert it all the way in, most of the way yes, but not all the way. So I decided to call it a night with the anal toys and move right on into the other toys that I bought. (one of which was VERY disappointing and the other I'm on the fence about) Well, after I cleaned up all the toys, I started cleaning up ME. That's when I noticed bright red blood, not dark so this was a plus. I guess I overdid it? Should I give it a few days and then just try again with the medium plug? None of it hurt so I'm not particularly worried about the blood. Suggestions anyone? I do have to say that I'm very impressed as a beginner with the kit and would suggest it to all beginners.

I would give yourself a few days to heal, start over with the small and a lot of lube, then progress to medium again alot of lube.

Pain is an indicator to stop. So stop if you feel pain. Also bright red blood is fresh blood, probably a small tear.

Just take your time, start small, and again alot of lube.

Good luck.

• Members

First, congrats on taking the step to have anal sex....good for you!

Second, anal sex takes time. No matter how you start, when you start, whether you start alone or with help, it takes practice and PATIENCE. I would do as Aiden suggests, take your time and go slow, work up to the big plug. Trust me, hubby will be excited to put anything in there, big or small.

Third, read my article on Anal Sex in the Sex Ed section. This will undoubtedly help you and give you some suggestions!

happy playing!

• Members

Congratulations on taking the step to anal. I really can't add anything more then what my fellow posters have added. In the past this has happened to me, but I was being a little "rough". Give it a few days to heal, and I would highly recommend reading Mikaylas article.

Best of luck!!

• Members
I'd only add: besides going slow and lots of lube: gotta get that angle right....sometimes that makes all the difference.

From might point of view..it can be difficult if you have a hemorrhoid or two (TMI?) and they can tear easily and bleed. That area heals fast, so try again in a couple days. I agree, hubby will be happy to get anything up there..a finger or two, a plug. Just make sure you relax and enjoy!!

• Members

With hubby clear on the end result and reasons I would agree that he would be happy just knowing that you may eventually get there. Give yourself time to heal then proceed as you feel comfortable.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I second all of the above, especially the bit about hemorrhoids. They will often tear a little and bleed (usually just a streak or two) bright red blood without any or little pain. You might be a little sore for a short time if you did make a small tear also. Just give it a few days and try again with the smallest one. I'd say play with the small one for at least a week or more before moving onto the medium and so on. The idea is to get used to having it up there and staying relaxed. I was able to get my plug up there (more of a medium) the first time, but I quickly had to take it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I second all of the above, especially the bit about hemorrhoids. They will often tear a little and bleed (usually just a streak or two) bright red blood without any or little pain. You might be a little sore for a short time if you did make a small tear also. Just give it a few days and try again with the smallest one. I'd say play with the small one for at least a week or more before moving onto the medium and so on. The idea is to get used to having it up there and staying relaxed. I was able to get my plug up there (more of a medium) the first time, but I quickly had to take it out.

It took me a LONG time to be able to take anything bigger than my HB's index finger up my ass, but we finally figured out that the closer I was to orgasm, the easier anal insertion was. Typically, he would lick my pussy until I was very aroused, then work a well-lubed finger into my ass while continuing cunnilingus, and when I was almost ready to come I'd tell him and he'd replace his finger with a slim vibrator and I would come... then after a few times he used a bigger vibrator, then after a while a REALLY big vibrator. After that, getting a plug into my ass was not at all difficult, and eventually, my HB's cock, which is my absolute favorite anal "toy" of all time.

In your solo butt plug sessions, you may find the same thing works... get yourself close to orgasm with a smaller plug in your ass, then when you're almost ready to come, take it out and put in a bigger one. If you're like me, you'll find it much easier to do, and the feeling of fullness in your anus will make your O a lot longer and stronger.