Official Community Forums Home

Major Breakthrough For Me!

cmwise1

• Members

Today i had a lot of time on my hands so i decided to play with my toys. I can have a very nice clit O if i use a small vibe but i wanted to try it with a G-spot vibe in as well. So, I lubed up and got ready and..playtime! I used the lucid dream #14 which i love. But i have never had a G-spot O with a vibrator. I was going to work for this one today!! At first the g-spot vibrations seemed really distracting and i couldn't get in the groove with my little bunny vibe on my clit. But i persevered..thinking all good things cum....etc. I I tried and tried but would get so close to coming that i would feel the start of contractions, then they'd fade away. I also felt the urge to pee with the start of the contractions but that would fade, too. This happened like 4 times. After about 60 minutes, i decided that was enough. I had gone to the bathroom right before playtime and felt like i had to go again, I did. I wondered if after all that internal stimulation i could feel my g-spot swollen so i slipped a finger in and located what i thought it felt like. I massaged it with minimal pressure...nothing. I used moderate to hard pressure and all of a sudden my hand was full of fluid. It was not pee!!! Yay!!!!

I learned a lot from this playtime session:

1,) I can get close to coming and not get there, yet i don't have to get frustrated..i can just keep on going..the experience is the pleasure, not the endpoint

2.) I did a lot of deep breathing and i think that helped relax me quite a bit

3.) I don't have to have an orgasm to squirt

I don't know if I can actually have a clit O while the G-spot vibrator is in, but i sure got close enough today to want to practice some more.

Hints for others? Like Tyger said...lot's of deep breathing really helps relax you to that semi-trance level. Don't give up..i went on for an hour and may have actually come if my hand hadn't tired out! It truly is the journey and if you focus on the endpoint, then you will get in your own way.

Happy playing!!

• Members
Today i had a lot of time on my hands so i decided to play with my toys. I can have a very nice clit O if i use a small vibe but i wanted to try it with a G-spot vibe in as well. So, I lubed up and got ready and..playtime! I used the lucid dream #14 which i love. But i have never had a G-spot O with a vibrator. I was going to work for this one today!! At first the g-spot vibrations seemed really distracting and i couldn't get in the groove with my little bunny vibe on my clit. But i persevered..thinking all good things cum....etc. I I tried and tried but would get so close to coming that i would feel the start of contractions, then they'd fade away. I also felt the urge to pee with the start of the contractions but that would fade, too. This happened like 4 times. After about 60 minutes, i decided that was enough. I had gone to the bathroom right before playtime and felt like i had to go again, I did. I wondered if after all that internal stimulation i could feel my g-spot swollen so i slipped a finger in and located what i thought it felt like. I massaged it with minimal pressure...nothing. I used moderate to hard pressure and all of a sudden my hand was full of fluid. It was not pee!!! Yay!!!!

I learned a lot from this playtime session:

1,) I can get close to coming and not get there, yet i don't have to get frustrated..i can just keep on going..the experience is the pleasure, not the endpoint

2.) I did a lot of deep breathing and i think that helped relax me quite a bit

3.) I don't have to have an orgasm to squirt

I don't know if I can actually have a clit O while the G-spot vibrator is in, but i sure got close enough today to want to practice some more.

Hints for others? Like Tyger said...lot's of deep breathing really helps relax you to that semi-trance level. Don't give up..i went on for an hour and may have actually come if my hand hadn't tired out! It truly is the journey and if you focus on the endpoint, then you will get in your own way.

Happy playing!!

Hmmm this is interesting... I have never had a G-spot O on my own only with my H either during intercourse, oral, digital or toy play. I have had clitoral orgasms on my own with a toy inserted and clitoral stim. I want to try what you did now! The book I am reading had a great point. it said to, "focus on the feeling, not the fantasy" I know for me anyway I can get distracted from whatever I an imagining and I may be just about to blow and then it fades. I think if you just focus on the pleasure it could help. I have been doing this lately and it is definitely better! Also if you stop clitoral stim after you are aroused enough. Then focus on how your G-spot feels etc. That could help too as I have also had G-spot orgasms without clitoral stim!

• Members

I never been able to have a G-spot O on my own and I've stopped trying, but, my H is able to stimulate my G-spot withe his fingers for an incredible strong O. If you're having some trouble, get your SO involved.

Congrats!! I wish you much success and wet sheets!! :P;)

• Members
I never been able to have a G-spot O on my own and I've stopped trying, but, my H is able to stimulate my G-spot withe his fingers for an incredible strong O. If you're having some trouble, get your SO involved.

Now if I just had a SO, that would help, all right!! :P

• Members

Congrats Pinky, Glad to see you having so much fun. Hope you continue to let yourself go and enjoy the squirts. ;)

• Members
Now if I just had a SO, that would help, all right!! :P

He's looking for you Pinky so don't ever give that up.

Congrats on your new experience. I'm sure it's just the beginning of more and better squirting O's.

That's so hot just to think about!!!

Man