Official Community Forums Home

2 New Free Male Toys

• Members

SWEET! I was out of town this weekend and pleased to see this was just posted today... wouldn't want to miss out! My order has been placed :D

• Members

I do have a question. The last one was VERY small. How does this one compare. I am curious before I accept the offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How exciting!!

• Members
shoot where do i sign. sign me up please what do I have to do

You have to add the item to your shopping cart and pay shipping $6.95 and your items are free.

You do need to register on the main site board and sign up for an account, the accounts here and there are separate.

I just place my order can't wait to get it so excited thanks too timid

You are most welcome! I hope everyone enjoys them. I will work on finding another male give away for August.

Rob

• Members
You are most welcome! I hope everyone enjoys them. I will work on finding another male give away for August.

Rob

Thanks Rob....you take good care of all of us.

I hope that those that have ordered these, will let us know how they worked for them (size, functionality, material, and such).

• Members

I will make sure my other half writes a review. I will make a condition of being able to play with his new toy....lol.

Guest eminatic

well i wasnt planning on buying any more toys for a while but i think i can squeeze this one in just in time for my trip :D

my bf says he doesnt feel comfortable using male toys but he said he'd let me use it on him :lol:

• Members
well i wasnt planning on buying any more toys for a while but i think i can squeeze this one in just in time for my trip :D

my bf says he doesnt feel comfortable using male toys but he said he'd let me use it on him :lol:

Bet once he tries it he will be converted to the land of boy toys ;)

Guest eminatic

WOW i just got mine and its ALOT smaller than i pictured it :lol: are there any care instructions for it? like washing it? and does it need the cornstarch dealy? i assumed it doesnt, since it wasnt dusted in any kind of powder when i got it...

Only cyberskin/UR3/Realskin type materials need the cornstarch powder to help keep them feeling "real". Jelly doesn't. Wash with warm, soapy water, make sure it is rinsed thoroughly, store in original packaging (if possible), don't rest it on other jelly toys if you can't put it in original packaging, store in a cool, dry place (too much heat can melt it).

• Members

I already got mine of this offer. I am going to say I didn't like it. Lube kept getting on to my hand so it was hard to keep it from sliding away. Also the masturbator has a rough edge at the opening so it just irritated the crap out of me. also I was just a bit too big for the cock rings. All in all I was not impressed with the rings or sleeve but hey it was free so there's nothing to loose

Thanks for the feedback Korn!

BTW, the trouble you were having with the lube and the toy slipping is actually very common. If, for some reason, there is a rough spot in your toy(s) that you get from TT, whether it's the freebie of the week, or something you purchased, please contact Meaghan. The freebies are covered under their warranty too!!!

If you feel that you don't want to do that, if I were you, I'd trim off the piece that digs into you, so you won't hurt yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

i know its a little late, i've been away for almost 2 weeks on vacation trying out this new toy!

my bf was actually against the idea of both the ring and the toy, but i kept bugging him to let me use it on him and it turns out he LOVED them both! :P the toy was way to short for him but he said he liked the feeling of coming out on the other end :lol:

• Members

Good lord. It is small. With lube on it, it was just too tight, and was hard to keep the thing on. Luckily I had a hold of it or it would have hit the ceiling, lol. A larger one would have been great, the texture is sooo nice.

• Members
i know its a little late, i've been away for almost 2 weeks on vacation trying out this new toy!

my bf was actually against the idea of both the ring and the toy, but i kept bugging him to let me use it on him and it turns out he LOVED them both! :P the toy was way to short for him but he said he liked the feeling of coming out on the other end :lol:

Told ya! Glad he is a convert!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

These are actually my first and so far only sex toys. I think I posted somewhere else about these actually. I like them, the sleeve was a bit tight at first but I grew to enjoy it. Work is really weird and they are goofing around with my hours which is frustrating but I'm thinking of making another purchase bc of this one. I'm not sure if I'm considering getting a sleeve that vibrates or a cock ring that vibrates but once I get my hours straightened out at work I'm planning on doing some shopping. I'm glad that I was able to get this without spending a lot to kind of get my feet wet so to speak.

Btw the rings work to make me feel like...My cock is swelled? I just feel like I have more gurth, but I already have some issues reaching an orgasm as of right now so I'm nervous using them bc of some of the warnings you hear about having them on for an extended time. That's why I'm debating between the vibrating cock rings or sleeve.