Official Community Forums Home

I Did It, I Swallowed!

• Members

After being with my hubby for over 12 years, and never bringing myself to swallow, I finally did it! Thanks to this site I have been cumming (pun intended) out of my shell. I have been reading up on how to give good head (I never enjoyed it before this site). I told hubby a week ago I may want to try swallowing. So tonight I started sucking his cock while he was finger fucking me. I could tell the techniques he particularly enjoyed as he would pause from fingering me, then started up again faster and harder. I moved into the 69 position and let him reward me with his mouth on my cunt. I told him how much I enjoyed his cock in my mouth and how his tongue and sucking felt so good on my pussy. When he was about to cum he did his tell tale pause and hold back. I kept sucking and rubbing his cock until he came in my mouth. His cock was far enough back I did not feel the texture (I am a huge texture person for gagging) and barely tasted his cum until the end. I did gag slightly but swallowed without a problem. I will make sure to have a drink ready next time.

I asked him if he enjoyed it and he said he would rather cum inside me (my pussy), but he liked it.

I can't tell you guys enough what you have and are doing for our sex life! It is amazing!

• Members

congrats on you reaching your goal your so should realize how lucky he is for you to want to swallow. It is such a huge turn on to see you acept his cum and swallowing it once again congrats.

• Members

I have on 1 occasion recently and will keep trying. I don't know if it is psychological or what but I WILL get there!

• Members
I have on 1 occasion recently and will keep trying. I don't know if it is psychological or what but I WILL get there!

I think the taste is definitely influenced by diet or something because cum taste different from different men..not that i have had HUGE experience. But some times it is much easier to swallow than others, the taste is not so strong. I did swallow one guy's and it was not difficult at all..it was sweet. He liked candy

• Members
I think the taste is definitely influenced by diet or something because cum taste different from different men..not that i have had HUGE experience. But some times it is much easier to swallow than others, the taste is not so strong. I did swallow one guy's and it was not difficult at all..it was sweet. He liked candy

That is so weird huh? I actually think it all pretty much tastes the same but then again it has been 17 years since I have been with anyone else!

• Members

Exactly why we keep a huge candy cannister on the counter. ;)

Good for you Tootimidtoo, you have done something completely wonderful for your man. You are embracing all of him, everything that makes him *him* and what a wonderful thing it is to be that free with each other.

• Members

Congrats! I can barely keep it in my mouth, though hubby's only cum in my mouth twice. Once involved horrible tasting apple lube. The other time was better, but he came kinda in the middle of my mouth, so I could really taste it. I think it was more of a psychological thing though. I'm not really sure if I want to try to swallow, so I really admire your gesture!