Official Community Forums Home

We Had A Fmf!

tkla

• Members

I went to work yesterday (monday) and my husband sent me a text asking if his friend (we'll call her A) could come over and hang out. She is bi, and I am very bi-curious so I said yeah after clarifying that she was coming over to meet me, and not to hang out with my hubby when I wasn't home. So we sent a flurry of texts throughout my shift, and when I finally clocked out at 10, I was so turned on and nervous it was unreal. I finally got home (after waiting out a train) and met A for the first time. I'm kinda shy, so it took me a while to warm up, but before long we were all hanging out in the living room listening to music and drinking. My husband was really pumped about the idea of seeing me with another girl, and he's not subtle, so when I was in the bathroom, he told her she should kiss me while he was there to watch, then said the same to me when she was in the bathroom. I really didn't want an audience for my first female kiss, so we waited until he was in the bathroom, and she leaned in and kissed me, it was awesome, I now know that I'm WAY turned on by women. Anyway, before long she and I were making out on the couch, and my husband was in heaven. Then we moved to the bedroom. She and I were having so much fun, we forgot he was even there for large chunks of time. This went on for literally hours until around 3 when we double teamed him. I sucked his cock, while she licked his balls, then we traded. Finally she was licking me while I rode him to finish. We had a blast. The two of us got no sleep at all, and it was worth every minute of exhaustion today. Over all it was a great experience, and everyone seems to have had a great time, we are looking forward to future play dates :rolleyes::D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Glad to hear that your first 3some was good. Keep us posted since alot of the times relationship s tend to suffer afterwards glad to know that yours is still doing well. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

Congrats and glad that it was a great night!! We have had several nights like that with hardly any sleep(had to get a little sleep though)! It was always worth it and we always had fun! Just make sure that you and your SO comunicate everything and don't let this get in the way of a happy relationship!!! It can be hard on a relationship if you let it! Just talk about things and make sure there are rules in place that both of you can keep! It takes both of you to make this work out for the best!! Please keep that in mind with going any farther!! Best of luck!!

Peace,

Mark

• Like 1

• Members
Congrats and glad that it was a great night!! We have had several nights like that with hardly any sleep(had to get a little sleep though)! It was always worth it and we always had fun! Just make sure that you and your SO comunicate everything and don't let this get in the way of a happy relationship!!! It can be hard on a relationship if you let it! Just talk about things and make sure there are rules in place that both of you can keep! It takes both of you to make this work out for the best!! Please keep that in mind with going any farther!! Best of luck!!

Peace,

Mark

We had so much fun! My hubby and I talked about the things we liked, things we would change if/when it happens again. All three parties involved seem to be doing great. It works out really well for me, she is WAY more into women than men :D My husband loves to watch too, so when he wasn't activilyy participating he was still a very happy guy. lol I'll keep you guys posted if we have anymore Adventures :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

Good for you. The only 3some Dh and I will have is with a toy and hubby. I don't share well.

• Like 1

• Members

lucky toy lol

• Like 1

• Members

We have talked about it a little. He has an interest in it and so do I. It is just the issue of finding a person we both trust and we are having so much fun together that there is no rush for it. It is definitely an interesting thought that I am enjoying.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm glad it worked out well for you. We have been contemplating having a fmf for a bit and we have a strong relationship, but we have both backed off of it because after all the horror stories I've heard, we didn't want to take the chance on screwing up what we have. So we settled for the next best thing (LMAO) me getting a lap dance at a strip club. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members
I'm glad it worked out well for you. We have been contemplating having a fmf for a bit and we have a strong relationship, but we have both backed off of it because after all the horror stories I've heard, we didn't want to take the chance on screwing up what we have. So we settled for the next best thing (LMAO) me getting a lap dance at a strip club. :rolleyes:

I have yet to experience that. It is on my list of things to do though! :P

• Like 1

• Members

Dang! I want a FMF (had 2 MFM)! I'm working on it (her name is Michelle). And believe you all, I WIlL write about it and post it here on teh 3sum forums.

That was hot!

• Like 1

• Members
Dang! I want a FMF (had 2 MFM)! I'm working on it (her name is Michelle). And believe you all, I WIlL write about it and post it here on teh 3sum forums.

That was hot!

I look foreward to hearing about your experience when the time comes! :rolleyes: "A" is coming back over tomorrow when I get off work.....I'm super excited :lol::D;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That was hot!

Damn....Is that a pic of you? HOT...You would have no trouble getting whatever you want

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Glad this worked out so well for you.

What I found helpful with a FMF with Mr. SP and I is a "No Penetration Rule". That way I didn't feel there was any infidelity. Strange, I know, when some other girl has her lips around my husbands cock, but that one rule was something I could live with. Only I was aloud to ride him.

Another hint...lots of antibacterial cleaner handy to clean toys between girls. A swing comes in handy too...

• Like 1

• Members
OMG Its my dream come true to have a FMF.

We had a blast with ours...but I'm not thinking we will have another in the near future. Not sure why, but I think it was enough spice for a little while :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

We had round 2 Sunday night...It was a lot more fun than round 1. There was a lot less alcohol involved, which means we all worked harder to please each other...and did A LOT better job of it! DH didn't feel left out at all this time, everyone was included equally and we all ended up exhausted and satisfied....and sleepless again. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
  • Members

In our house you never know what may happen, that said my husband and I enjoy a circle of friends that feed our sexual desires. Since our kids are grown and gone living their own lives, we feel like we are 20 again. We often have them over for social and sexual parties. I met this gorgeous women a few months ago and she is recently divorced and we have had many a blissful get together. I talked her into a 3some with me and the hubby, she wanted to so bad that she begged for it right there. She has commented that he is very attractive and would love to meet him. She to is in her mid 50’s and has a tight gorgeous body. She came over for dinner and as we talked she was at 1st very nervous, but I calmed her down and she started to relax. After dinner she and I cleaned up the kitchen and Chuck was making beverages and he knew why she was there so he in a discreet manner walked up behind her and she felt his hardon. What happened next was so exciting that I got wet right away. Upon feeling his rubbing she couldn’t contain herself and reached around and rubbed his cock , well now that the ice is broken it should be easy from here on out. She looked at me for approval and I gave her the ok to do whatever. In a respectful manner he leaned down and they kissed very passionately and I knew it was game on. We retired to the living room and decided it was time for the hot tub, Becky said I don’t have a swimsuit and asked if she could borrow one, I told her that the hot tub has a no clothes rule, and as Chuck got naked and his half hardon was really turning her on. He went out and opened the lid and got the jets going and came back in to find Becky still fully clothed so he walked up to her and started undressing her all the while she was stroking his cock. We got into the tub and was enjoying our time together but I could tell she was still nervous, so to make her feel comfortable I slid over and started kissing her and fingering her pussy, Chuck followed my lead and stood up to reveal his rock hard cock and offered it to her, she swallowed his big cock with no reservations and it was game on. After some teasing we went into the house where now she was felling very comfortable and horny as hell. Chuck asked to watch me eat her pussy which I did while he fed her his cock. It wasn’t long before she was begging for him to fuck her so he slid his cock into her as I positioned myself over her face so she could lick my sloppy pussy and I could suck his cock . He was slowly working his magic when all of a sudden she screamed and squirted all over his cock. He pulled out to eat her pussy and she was going crazy. He had not cummed yet so we both shared his cock and as she licked his balls and he lost it, he grabbed her head and slid his cock between her lips and she swallowed his load. When he cummed, she was really wet and still not satisfied kept sucking his cock. I told her not to worry, let’s have a drink and he will be ready in a few minutes. We returned to the hot tub and after a half hour he was rock solid hard again,, and he lifted her up and drove his cock into her so hard she moaned and accepted the brutal fucking she was now getting. We went back in the house where he finished getting her off. We slept hard but I awoke to them fucking again. Since then she has been a frequent visitor and I must admit that Chuck likes fucking her as well. 

• Thanks 2