Official Community Forums Home

Toys

ladylove

• Members

I have so many toys now I can't remember which ones are silicone and which ones aren't. I don't mess up and use the wrong lube with the wrong toy; SO, I bought some silver nail polish and marked the bottom of all my silicone toys. Now it's a no-brainer. Thought you all might like the hint. How do you do it?

I keep the original packaging with their inserts, so I can keep them straight, plus they are protected against wharping.

• Members
I keep the original packaging with their inserts, so I can keep them straight, plus they are protected against wharping.

Yep, me too! Great minds think alike!

• Review Team

Me too. Most of the packages they come in are durable and perfect for storage. But when those packages get worn out, I will surely remember this handy hint...Thanks!

• Members

I'm a neat-organization freak, and usually keep every thing like this is it original packaging, but it just take up to much room. I know Tyger and Mikayla must have tons of toys. How do you store them all? I have a chest that fits into a drawer and a plastic container to organize all the lubes, with a partition to separate the silicone and non-silicone products. I also have a small container to house all the male toy/stuff, and a few other small containers housing other products. I like to keep the stuff handy next to the bed..... How do you find the room to keep all the toys and their packaging too. I just seems impossible. :huh:

Oh yea..... I never knew toys could warp. All of them.... Jell-Cyberskin-Silicone any of them?

• Members
I'm a need-organization freak, and usually keep every thing like this is it original packaging, but it just take up to much room.

Ya, me too on the organizational thing - We've started using drawstring bags for each toy, this keeps them separated and protected. Also, we only use the too timid lube, and it works well with everything!

~LG

• Members

I keep mine in a locked oriental chest I purchased for that very reason. I usually use water based lube for my toy play and silicone for anal sex.

• Review Team
I keep mine in a locked oriental chest I purchased for that very reason. I usually use water based lube for my toy play and silicone for anal sex.

i'm new to anal play - why do you use silicone?

• Members
i'm new to anal play - why do you use silicone?

it's more slippery and the silicone lubes don't dissipate with use, like the others

• Members
Ya, me too on the organizational thing - We've started using drawstring bags for each toy, this keeps them separated and protected. Also, we only use the too timid lube, and it works well with everything!

~LG

Sounds good, but did you get the draw string bags at target or someplace like that. Just don't tell me you made them, I don't sew.