Official Community Forums Home

That Special Item.....

jesso

• Members

We all have things that make us feel sexy - Things that make you feel more like a woman/man. Just curious what YOUR item is.

For me, I love to as a special treat take a bath in french Lavendar soap. It makes me feel soft and sensual.

And you?

• Members

My gf likes me best when I sport my 3rd generation hand-me-down black leather coat and of course I sport a skullcap daily. She always bitches about how many I own but I'm pretty well known for that look. I have 1 full drawer of them and some new ones in another drawer that is about 1/4 full!

• Members
My gf likes me best when I sport my 3rd generation hand-me-down black leather coat and of course I sport a skullcap daily. She always bitches about how many I own but I'm pretty well known for that look. I have 1 full drawer of them and some new ones in another drawer that is about 1/4 full!

What's a skullcap? Sorry I am just not sure and I want a visual :D

I like my BBW scent, Brown sugar and fig, Lotion, and body spray, good enough to eat! :P I use it daily and also I like my undies and bra to match even though no one knows. I feel cute underneath. :) OH YEAH and how could I forget SHOES!!! hee hee

• Members

I take jacuzzi bath put some moisturizing scent in the water, then afterwords I put on moisturizing oils everywhere to make my skin soft and touchable.

If it's evening I put on a negligee'

If it still day time I choose to wear some of my sexier undergarments

Pretty much any/all pampering will make me feel sexy.......

• Members
What's a skullcap? Sorry I am just not sure and I want a visual :D

Also known as a dewrag, it is a better tailored version of a bandanna! I'll post one in the pic area for you!

• Members

Being completely shaved (arms, legs, and nethers)... I am a little obsessive about shaving.

Also, wearing cute undies. I usually go commando, so when I choose to wear undies I definitely notice them throughout the day :P