Official Community Forums Home

Get Over It All Ready!

mystofpric

• Members

Why must this be a continuing saga of the work jerk?! So he left a message on my best friend's myspace asking how the dumb bitch was doing, yes that would be me. She told him thatw as rude and uncalled for. But seriously, what the fuck? (oh um for those easily offended I cannot be held responibly for my choice of words.) SO I posted a blog that only my friends can see, and then promptly chucked any "friends" we had in common except for my best friend whom i trust 100%. If you want I'll repost teh blog here but basically it was just me getting shit of my chest in a way that it CANNOT get back to him. UNLESS my best friend's husband sends it to him and then I did make sure to right in there ALL OVER THE PLACE how much I cared about him and how I wished him nothing but the best, AGAIN. WHy can he just not grow up and move on?!

• Review Team

Quick and dirty? To get your hackles up. I would put out there that he's being an assclown, and you're done with his high-school behavior. Then do your best to not respond to him or let him cross your mind again. If he wants to be a Jerry Springer reject, let him. Just don't let him take you along for the ride. Best wishes, hon!

• Members
Quick and dirty? To get your hackles up. I would put out there that he's being an assclown, and you're done with his high-school behavior. Then do your best to not respond to him or let him cross your mind again. If he wants to be a Jerry Springer reject, let him. Just don't let him take you along for the ride. Best wishes, hon!

Exactly.

• Members

this guy is such an ass!! just do what you did with the rest of the crap he pulled...print it out..so you have it documented incase hes acting up again. some "men" are childish little boys who will never grow up *sighs*

• Members

Well its really obvious this guy can't get over you. Really you should be flattered LOL Just kidding he is an ass

very childish behavior. But look at it this way while you are movin on, he is suffering over the fact that he can't

have you anymore. Its frustrating but at the same time rather funny. Hugs don't let him get to you!!!!

• Members

This has gone beyond normal behavior and though it may be tempting to circumvent his behavior and get some measure of revenge it might be best to watch how this plays out with no stimulation from your end. If it doesn't cease shortly after he figures out that you will not stoop to his level it probably needs further attention from the police.

• Members

Officially I haven't responded to anything besides blocking anyone one i once considered a "mutal friend", unoffically? I did write the blog but again you have to be my friend to see it and no one he knows is. A couple responses to you guys though (because i love you for all you said)

Tonbo and VB I put up a message on my myspace for about a week that I wished him the best that he deserved (which is a horrible terrible but somehow not tragic death, but i never said that to him) but that I wanted to be left alone and that he needed to leave me be. Clearly he's insane and obessive.

DSCN- sadly i can't insult his size. It was a decent size but if "decent size" is his best feature well there ya go...

Angel- Mwah. He is far from any definition of a man. I realize that, in fact even when things were good I refered to him as "the boy" for good reasons.

Froggy- Ya know, i think you may be the first person who said that! But seriously, I know you never actually make it until you get a stalker but i'd rather be a nobody. I was way to open and honest about my insecurities and now he uses that against me. ass! *HUGS*

Pappy- the police can't and won't do anything. They wouldn't do anything when he was threatening me and they won't do anything now that he's just talking smack. I can't do anything any way, the only way he'll learn and stop is if his friends step in and tell him to grow up. But as they hopped on his charsimatic little band wagon, well that will never happen.

In addition to what other's have said, I would give you a little suggestion:

The more he knows that this all bothers you, the more he will do it. Even if you call a friend of his (or one of your mutual friends), and ask them to say something to him, that will get back to your ex, and that will just spur him on even more, give him encouragement, if you will. So, although it's hard, try to totally ignore him. So what if he says bad stuff? Anyone that believes him isn't worth your time of day anyway!

• Members
Pappy- the police can't and won't do anything. They wouldn't do anything when he was threatening me and they won't do anything now that he's just talking smack. I can't do anything any way, the only way he'll learn and stop is if his friends step in and tell him to grow up. But as they hopped on his charsimatic little band wagon, well that will never happen.

I was thinking along the lines of having documentation. You may consider copying that page just in case. If he continues he will eventually slip up.

• Members
In addition to what other's have said, I would give you a little suggestion:

The more he knows that this all bothers you, the more he will do it. Even if you call a friend of his (or one of your mutual friends), and ask them to say something to him, that will get back to your ex, and that will just spur him on even more, give him encouragement, if you will. So, although it's hard, try to totally ignore him. So what if he says bad stuff? Anyone that believes him isn't worth your time of day anyway!

Hiya tyger! I haven't said anything to him, either on my own or through someone since he threatened me, that was the last contact I had with him and I make it a point not to discuss him unles I absolutely have to and then it's nothing but nice. I save my ravings about him for you guys. sorry :)

Pappy, i have everything documented twice so that if anything ever should happen to me mom has copies too!

• Members

His problem is HE isn't dumping you! His E G O is bigger than his dick!

I g n o r e h i m