Official Community Forums Home

Position For Maximum Penetration?

whoohoo

• Members

Hello to all.

I am needing a little help with positions that allow for maximum penetration. My SO is not what you would call large, although he is somewhat thick, and sometimes it isn't fully hard, so I am looking for a way that will be the most satisfying for the both of us. We have tried a few things, and just to be sure that we haven't missed anything, I was hoping for some advice. To narrow the positions down somewhat, to keep from someone having to go over the obvious ones, he really likes to go in from behind, that would be his favorite, and to me, it's just not getting all the way in there! Maybe 1/3 of the way in. And altough I know that it doesn't have to be any farther in to have orgasms, etc, sometimes I want to be completely fulfilled, so to speak. So, could someone maybe help with a few ideas? Just racking my brain at the moment, I thought about when he's fully hard, sitting in his lap, but would it be better facing him, or turned away from him? Just curious.

Thanks to all for the help. :D

• Members

I've had a similar problem. I found that laying on my back, with my legs up over his shoulders, not only allowed for full penetration but a rather intense orgasm. Also, I found the "doggy" position was greatly improved by kneeling next to the bed and letting it support my upper body. It takes the pressure off your knees, and he can penetrate deeper as he's not concerned with knocking you over.

• Members
Try being on top of him, and lowering your pussy down on his cock. By leaning forward, or laying down on top of him, you can bring your pubic arch in contact with his. Its just a matter of making slight adjustments after that to make full insertion, while stimulating your clitoris. YUM! Have fun.

something else you might try is the reverse cowboy :rolleyes: wonderful position for deep penetration and clitoral stimulation

• Members

That is a great position Katie - but just in case the poster doesn't know what it is by name - let's explain it! :P

The reverse cowboy is when the woman is on top, straddling her man but facing BACKWARDS toward his feet. She can sit upright and either bend back a little having him hold her hands for support or to help with the rhythm, or she can lean forward and stablize herself on his ankles....this is usually where the deep penetration comes in - and a nice view for the man! ;) If she wants, she can straighten her legs out and literally fuck him missionary reverse in transion from the reverse cowboy, but that is tricky for beginners to master!

Mikayla :P