Official Community Forums Home

Want Your Own Hard On?

Mikayla1

• Members

Well I had been eying this one for a while. I have a thing for hearts and I thought this looked like it would feel fabulous! When I finally saw it in person I was like WHOA I mean it is big but for some reason I didn't feel it was that big even after getting it (it is though). It does have a very stinky chemical smell to it. I assume it will fade. FYI I was so excited to use it! After some technical difficulties I tried it. The first time I had trouble with it and we had to stop. Last night however we gave Blue another try!

After some great foreplay my husband grabbed it. I said OK, now go slow. :unsure: We lubed up and he started to insert it. It is LONG at 9", he said tell me when to stop and he slid it in. I didn't really feel it was all that difficult to insert. There was a bit more resistance but not uncomfortably so, I am sure the lube helped! I felt him get to my limit and I said OK stop. Then he slowly started moving it in and out. I was using my fingers on my clit and I could feel those hearts inside me. Not too abrasive and not too dull. I really felt it was just right. After a couple minutes my first orgasm hit. WWWOOOWWW I felt like it came from my tonsils! It was so strong and deep! He kept going and I was ready for some more speed. "Faster" I whispered. He started going faster and moved my hand away from myself. He took over stroking my clit while using the vibe on me. (what a great multi tasker!) I was having really intense feelings shooting down my legs and I came over and over. Then I turned around and he started using it on me from behind. I swear he enjoys doing this almost as much as I do! YOU should hear the guy! He slid it in from behind and I was in another place. Amazing intense and strong orgasms I was completely spread open and out of my mind! I really came harder that I ever have!! (but I feel like I say that every time :)) I have never experienced Female ejaculation, I don't think, but this toy was completely dripping wet when we finally put it aside and moved on to other things. While we were having sex I looked over at this thing on my nightstand, it looked SO HUGE and menacing with its dark blue metallic appearance. I even said out loud, "Look at that thing over there, it's like a freakin' tower!" So while I guess it is not for beginners as stated, I am not a beginner any more but I am still kind of new to toys. (like since March or April of this year is when I started getting into them) I definitely learned that for me, I need to start slow with this bad boy and only in and out movements. The first time he used it on me he would kind of rotate or gyrate(?) it and I think that is what gave me problems.

I would give this 4 out of 5 pounding hearts :wub:

I <3 my Heart on!

• Review Team

Wow! Sounds great, and good for you giving it another try! Thanks for the review.

• Members

WOW! This sounds wonderful!! Large, hits G- Spot, good vibs, and it has hearts on it. I collect hearts, I have to get this :)

• Members
WOW! This sounds wonderful!! Large, hits G- Spot, good vibs, and it has hearts on it. I collect hearts, I have to get this :)

I have a thing for hearts too! My engagement ring is a heart!, My wedding cake was heart shaped. Valentines day is my favorite holiday... you get the picture :)