Official Community Forums Home

Want Your Own Hard On?

Mikayla1

• Members

se7251-12-2main.jpg

Ok my female friends - let me tell you - if you want to be FULL - I mean....FULL then I have the perfect toy for you. I was looking for something a little different, something that peaked my interest and I found the BLUE META - JELL HEART-ON VIBE!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4424

Let me tell you.....this picture does not do this toy any justice! It is a 9" engorged penis vibrator with tiny, cute little hearts all over it! I love the cute toys - and this toy is CUTE! When I opened the box I thought "Holy Crap, my hb won't like that toy!" My hubby is no slouch in the penis department, but this one is long and pretty thick! The dimenstions read 1.75" girth, but it looks a lot bigger - and feels a lot bigger!

I decided I was going solo on this one - as not to intimidate the hubby - and boy oh boy am I glad I did. First, let me tell you, this toy is pretty blue - I have no toys this color so it makes me want to grab it out of my ever expanding collection. Second, the little hearts make it even cuter than the color! I don't know about you, but I want to fuck myself with something good looking (don't we all????) :blink:

So, I lubed up and stuck it in - well, tried to stick it in! That baby is a tight fit - the hearts that go all around it really make for an interesting sensation. The material it is made of is smooth and it is flexible too. Once I got it in - and I did get it ALL IN -I turned on the vibe! It has variable speeds -and it got me a rockin'!

The biggest surprise was that it was hitting my G-Spot and I was getting that "feeling" like I was going to have a g-spot orgasm. So I fingered my clit just a bit and WHAM.....g-spot orgasm! Now, I have g-spot vibes, and I love them, and this one is not a g-spot vibe but I'll be damned if I didn't squirt all over this toy and my sheets! I was immensely pleased with this toy, and I am sooooo glad that I got it! :P

I can also tell you this - if you like the full feeling with your vibrators - you will like this toy! I can easily see myself using this when my hb is out of town or when we have anal sex to be EXTRA full! Plus, if a toy can give me a squirting orgasm like that - even my g-spot vibes don't make me squirt - I am going to put it in my "favorites" pile!

So all my friends here - CL you especially - if you are looking for one to add to your collection - THIS IS ONE TO CONSIDER GIRLFRIENDS!

Kisses,

Mikayla :P

• Members
Mikayla!: This sounds a little intimidating for newbies. Is this a toy you would rather recommend to women who have some experience with other toys, or as lovers? Or can you really recommend something like this to virgins, too?

Did I say ANYWHERE in that review : GOOD FOR BEGINNERS?

NO, I said: "If you want to be FULL - this is the toy for you!" I do not think it is necessary for me to review my toys by prefacing each review with: "this one for beginners, this one for those who are single, this one for those who have been around the sex toy block. . . "

I believe if people read that review, they can tell that this toy has some length, some girth, and is a very filling toy! If a beginner wants to have that FULL feeling - who am I to say that she can't experience that because it is her first toy? Not all of us start with the slimline Howard! :huh:

Also, I think by saying "if you are looking for one to ADD to your collection" sort of implies that it might be for the non-beginner - but instead someone who has some toy experience! Do you think?????

I don't know Howard....as I said above, I think women are smart creatures, we can read and comprehend and make decisions for ourselves on what toys we want to buy. The review is just my experience as told by me about me about my pussy - no one elses!

Geez!

Mikayla

• Members

So all my friends here - CL you especially - if you are looking for one to add to your collection - THIS IS ONE TO CONSIDER GIRLFRIENDS!

Kisses,

Mikayla :P

oh yeah, uh huuuh!! This is definitely on my wish list!! I have a 8.5 inch "realistic vibrating dildo" with "nubbies" for the clit area...FORGET IT...I hate it. the nubbies are like lil rocks on a hard clit...not comfy. But these hearts look woooondeful!! No "pointed tips" And anything that massages the G-spot is a definite PLUS in my book.

btw....I did have a male friend feel "very intimidated" when I showed him my toy. He's average length, nice girth, but he said it made his cock "shrivel up" when he saw what it was. So....some women might not want to show this to their partner if the male already has "issues" about his size ;)

I do have a question about it...would the hearts puncture a condom?? I like to use condoms on my toys for "easy clean up."

Mikayla!: This sounds a little intimidating for newbies. Is this a toy you would rather recommend to women who have some experience with other toys, or as lovers? Or can you really recommend something like this to virgins, too?

I personally would not recommend this to virgins. I think the girth would be a lil too much for them as the hymen hasn't been broken yet. Yes, a woman can insert tampons, etc. but those are more narrow than what this appears to be. Just my opinion. Plus, each woman is different in their "make up" so if they feel up to the challange...power to the woman.

But then again.....this might just be the toy to help them get over "size" issues with men.

Edited by curvacious_lust

• Members

Oh this is definitely NOT for VIRGINS - now for beginner TOY USERS sure - for VIRGINS - NO, NO, NO! :blink:

I did some further product testing just for YOU CL :D and used my HEART-ON last night with a condom - hubby is out of town for a few nights :o anyway, this toy did NOT puncture the condom! It was smooooooth sailing. In fact, I think it made insertion easier, and I could still feel those delicious lil' hearts inside me - although admittedly, I think the sensation was much better WITHOUT the condom - but you called me to the task and I accepted ma'am! :lol:

You know what though - these new toys made with this kind of material clean up so easily and are so smooth - why bother with the condom????? Just a suggestion - use some soap and water after or some toy cleaner. :blink:

I also had ANOTHER squirting orgasm - this toy is on the top of my list now! Any toy that can make me squirt is automatically one of my FAVORITES! Plus, that proves it was not a fluke! I am so excited to have this toy.

A definite must have in my book!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok Mikayla, you sold me on this one. I am not one to go for the little cutesies on my toys and the hearts were a bit of a turn off to me but I ordered it and all I can say is WOW.

My package came and I was a little intimidated by it - it was bigger than it looked, length and girth, but, well, what the hell... I tried it and omg I came before I got it in all the way - it was incredible. The hearts really do a lot too. Talk about multiples and then some. I actually wanted to go more but I got tired before my appetite was sated. :P

My SO saw it online and he was a bit put off (maybe intimated) and asked if he would be able to compare after this. Definately not a worry to me. :P (Hope you are reading this too btw - lol) I like the "human touch" much better. And as for an addition to play with your SO, it could definate be a plus too. :lol:

You are soooo right Mikyla, this is definately a must have.

• Members

I am SOOOOOO glad another woman not only BOUGHT this toy, but posted a comment on it - THANK YOU! I told you when you first see it out of the box you think, "ummmm, I am not sure" and that your SO thinks, "I will never satisfy her again!" - which we all know is not true - vibes are great, but the personal touch is so much better when you have it available!

I am glad you enjoyed the toy! I try to give honest, straightforward reviews - so now you know I was telling the absolute truth!

Have fun- and enjoy YOUR HEART ON!!!!

Mikayla :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • Members

When I ordered the Heart-On, I had shown my honey the picture online and he knew I was going to try it solo before I introduced them to each other. Well today, my husband had just left for work... and the postwoman knocks on the door and hands me a package from TooTimid! Perfect timing!! I rip the box open... and my eyes bulge as I giggle. "Holy sh**," I softly breathe as I pick up the package that clearly displayed my new blue LARGE friend. "What'd I get myself into... or, more to the point, to put in me?!" A bigger grin lifts my lips as I think, "Who cares?! It's so PRETTY!" Hahahaha!

A quick wash.. grab the batteries and lube.. and off to the bedroom I go! .... Only to be saddened when the darn thing didn't work. *chuckle* Yup, I got a faulty one. So, after trying three sets of batteries and flipping them this way and that, just to make sure all really wasn't good, back in the box it went.

It happens sometimes, sometimes more than others (this is my third toy exchange this month). At least now I'll be more understanding of how big it is when my replacement comes in the mail! :lol:

• Members

When I ordered the Heart-On, I had shown my honey the picture online and he knew I was going to try it solo before I introduced them to each other. Well today, my husband had just left for work... and the postwoman knocks on the door and hands me a package from TooTimid! Perfect timing!! I rip the box open... and my eyes bulge as I giggle. "Holy sh**," I softly breathe as I pick up the package that clearly displayed my new blue LARGE friend. "What'd I get myself into... or, more to the point, to put in me?!" A bigger grin lifts my lips as I think, "Who cares?! It's so PRETTY!" Hahahaha!

A quick wash.. grab the batteries and lube.. and off to the bedroom I go! .... Only to be saddened when the darn thing didn't work. *chuckle* Yup, I got a faulty one. So, after trying three sets of batteries and flipping them this way and that, just to make sure all really wasn't good, back in the box it went.

It happens sometimes, sometimes more than others (this is my third toy exchange this month). At least now I'll be more understanding of how big it is when my replacement comes in the mail! :lol:

Valntyn,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having so many problems with your toys. Make sure to call customer service and I am sure that you will not have a problem getting a replacement. I have never had anything from tootimid not work. I am totally surprised, but I also know that things happen beyond anyones control. Unfortuantely, I hope this does not stop you from ordering from this site. And yes, seeing some of the of the bigger vibes can be a little intimidating and I have done the same thing myself. I have been shocked before. Keep me posted about your returns.

Couple

• Members
Valntyn,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having so many problems with your toys. Make sure to call customer service and I am sure that you will not have a problem getting a replacement. I have never had anything from tootimid not work. I am totally surprised, but I also know that things happen beyond anyones control. Unfortuantely, I hope this does not stop you from ordering from this site. And yes, seeing some of the of the bigger vibes can be a little intimidating and I have done the same thing myself. I have been shocked before. Keep me posted about your returns.

Couple

Thanks, Couple. Have no worries! I adore this site (shop and forums), so I won't be straying from TooTimid. :) Things happen and it's certainly not TooTimid's fault! I'll write again when my replacement arrives, hopefully with a raving review!

Thanks for writing!

• Members

Val,

At the risk of sounding stupid, I am going to ask....when you put in the batteries, did you take out the little piece of paper in the battery compartment that tells you how to put IN the batteries? Many people don't see this paper (sometimes it is a piece of clear plastic) and they think they have a defective item, when really it works just fine if the batteries go in correctly!

Give it a try - cause this really is a great toy to have - I love mine!

Mikayla

• Members

Hehe! Fortunately, I had just read one of your posts to someone else about this, so after trying multiple sets of batteries, I sheepishly checked out the battery holding place in hopes that that's all it was. I was going to very happily feel stupid if it meant I could get this toy to work! :) Howard even asked me about this in a PM and I quaduple checked to make sure I wasn't missing anything, but nope, no paper/plastic! I stuck my finger in and felt around; I held it up to the light to see better; nada.

Thanks for asking, though!

Sorry your toy didn't work. I know how frustrating that can be. I've had a couple that have done that to me, and, unfortunately, it wasn't thru here, so I was SOL!!!

• Members

Drama, drama, drama!

WELL, after talking with the wonderful Meaghan and getting ready to toss-out the defective Heart-On, my husband asks if he can see it before I throw it out, to see (other than a picture online) what my frustration was all about. And the turkey made the darn thing work!! Apparently, the little metal conductors in the screw-cap weren't bent down enough to touch the batteries -- thus, no charge, no go-go, no vibe! I quickly let Meaghan know I didn't need a replacement after all, thanked her profusely for all her help, and rewarded my husband with a big fat kiss and a slap on his tush for getting it to work in two seconds where I couldn't in days... :rolleyes: Hehe!

Later that night, while he was having some 'him time' playing a game, I decided to pop into the bedroom and play a little on my own. "Have fun," I said as I kissed him atop the head. "You, too," he replied with a grin.

I used lots of lube -- this toy could very well be intimidating if you let it!! I didn't want ANY painful issues, so I kept the Astroglide right handy. I played with it around my clit and got myself naturally wet as well, then worked on inserting it. Ow, is all I have to say. *chuckle* I was able to get about 3-4 inches in and I had to stop. Now, I'm very tight, understand that. I always have been, even before I started doing Kegels. But, taking it slow, I know you can stretch yourself out. So, the girth, although a little bit of a problem, wasn't THE problem. Those hearts were painful! I was so excited at first, to hear that they were smooth and nice along the wall of another's pussy, but it didn't work the same for mine!

I'll definitely try again -- I won't be intimidated (hehe) -- because I want to give it another chance, to make sure that it's the hearts that are hurting me and not JUST the girth... and because it really IS so pretty!! It's definitely NOT for virgins and I, personally, wouldn't suggest it for beginner toy-users, either. I would suggest to beginners to try something with less girth and see how that feels before trying this one -- I'd hate to have a newbie try this as their first and then get discouraged if they can't handle it!

Anyway.. there's my four cents.

• Members

So, upon reading some rather good reviews on this item, I ordered one for play with my SO... She digs toys, and as stated, this is a pretty, if somewhat sizeable, joy-giver... I am always up for a new way to drive her out of her mind with pleasure, and this, from the looks and the reviews, seemed like a candidate...

Upon inspection, I noticed there were some imperfections in the casting of the jelly material. We decided to enjoy some play-time with the new addition to the toy box. The flaws proved to be uncomfortable in use... If this weren't stretching her limits, and not such a tight fit, this might not have been an issue, but it was... Nice vibes, cool texture... except for the flaws... those hearts had her very stimulated... NOT for the beginner, or those who might consider themselves "tight"... It's big! We ended up finishing with other faves...So buyer take note, and inspect your toy upon arrival... The folks at Too Timid are great though, as emails were returned immediately, and a replacement will be coming soon... They have great customer service... this is obviously a manufacturing issue, and not their fault... and they are standing behind the product... Thanks TT!!!!

• Members

As I am sure you all realize, I am the original reviewer of the "Heart On" vibe, and I must say, I still play with mine on a regular basis, and mine STILL gives me that G-SPot orgasm. As I said in my original review, this is not for beginners - this is a large toy. I have played with larger - but this one is quite large itself. I found the hearts to be extremely stimulating - and Valyntn, I do not know how the hearts could hurt you, unless they are not molded correctly - mine are extremely smooth and stimulating. THey stick up far less than other "appendages" on some toys. So I would definitely check the hearts by running your hand over them.

REmember also that the vagina is designed to stretch to fit a baby's head through. If you are excited enough, and lubricated enough (this toy NEEDS lube) then you should be able to gently stretch yourself to accomodate this toy no matter how "tight" you are. I too am "tight - thank you Kegels- but this toy will easily fit into me after some stimulation and play time!

So, I hope you try again and enjoy the toy as much as I do. I won't be "personally offended" or anything - but I just truly enjoy this toy so much that I love to share the joy!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a note on the folks at Too Timid... I was wondering about the replacement of a defective "Heart-on", and where that order might be... so I emailed them, and was told that the replacement was processed, and in transit... awesome... but, mostly because the reply email was sent in less than a minute... THAT'S customer service!!! Thanks Meaghan!!! :lol:

• Members

Yes indeed, Meaghan is wonderful!

I must ask, only because there has been a problem with this particular vibe and the batteries - are you sure you took out the little paper in the battery casing before trying the vibe? Sometimes these vibes have that paper and if it remains in, the batteries don't work.

You would be surprised how many times this is the case!

Just an idea!

Mikayla

• Members

In my previous post, I described the problem... poorly cast/molded hearts that created rough spots... the vibe worked perfectly well, but the flawed texture was an irritant to my lovely... perhaps not so much of a problem, had it not been such a tight fit, but it was... even with lots of lubrication... so hopefully, the replacement will please...

Other than that small issue, this seemed to make my SO very happy! :)

• Members

I love this vibe, it has the top shelf honor in my toy box. This one definitely belongs on a pedestal. The hearts definitely add a wonderful sensation.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will orgasm with this vibe everytime.

• Members

So, Valntyn... Did you try again? Going over this post, I read that your first go-round was less than stellar... did you persist? Or send it to the island of unwanted sextoys? :(

I had some issues getting a "good one" (defective casting on the first, dead vibe and bad cap on the second) but finally did... the folks at TT (especially Meaghan, thanks) are amazing... great sellers/fast and efficient in ebay-speak... I find that my GF has to be pretty worked up to reach for this toy... some oral/digital manipulation first, maybe even some penetration... and then it goes in with ease... It is not one she can get into "cold"... She, like you is tight, so this doesn't get the first-choice-grab if she's playing with herself... a smaller vibe or bullet, perhaps a rabbit for that... this comes out when playtime gets serious... at least that's how it works for us... ;)

Scattered Sins... How do you use it? Soft lights and candles, work up to it, or just go-for-the-gold? What has made this your fave? Is there some trick/technique/method you use with this toy?

• Members

"So, Valntyn... Did you try again? Going over this post, I read that your first go-round was less than stellar... did you persist? Or send it to the island of unwanted sextoys?"

Sadly, we haven't yet re-tried it. My husband and I got poison ivy (AGAIN).. and this time, in some VERY unwanted places (*sob*), so we're kinda "out-of-commission" for a few weeks.

I'll letcha know! Thanks for asking.

:P Well, for Valntyn, I know your hubby works at a pharmacy, and he should *know* that when he mows your awesomly big yard, to fully cover up and shower RIGHT afterwards!! LOL :P

Poor guy!! I also know, by experience, that sweat does spread that stuff too. Maybe he should slather on some some sort of cream before mowing too, something to get rid of poison ivy of course.

Just a thought!! Hope it helps!!

Much lovin's!!

P.S. Nothing to stop you from playing by yourself with your Heart-On! ;)

• Members

*laugh* Yah, the boy does know better -- and was very well prepared with long sleeves, pants, socks, etc. in the very hot weather. But, sometimes things happen, regardless of how quickly the shower gets taken, etc. His reactions are systemic, meaning he doesn't just get it where the plant touches him -- he gets it all over his body and he gets it BAD.

Oh, and the "unwanted places" are on both of us, dear, so we're BOTH out of commission for a while. :ph34r:

• Members

i had heard from a neighbor who's son is a landscaper that if you eat a bit of it you will never get it...i dont think it is safe to eat but he never got it again or his father....i have had it twice and each time i used a brown soap to dry it out and it was great..i bought the brown soap in the laundry aisle..havent gotten poison ivy in yrs because i found a better remedy...have someone else do the dirty work in the yard...lol

• Members
Oh, Please, do not spread that old wives' tale. The skin in your mouth, esophagus, stomach, intestines, and rectum are all epidermis, just like the skin on your hands and arms. Eating poison ivy will only give your entire digestive tract an inflamation!

The idea is based on a belief that the body will develope natural anti-biotics to fight the poisons, or toxins, in the future. If that were true, one exposure to poison ivy would give a person that same immunity. Do not eat poison Ivy.

i did say i dont think its safe to eat didnt say to eat it was just explaining what he did