Official Community Forums Home

Tight Skirt

• Members

One day at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skin-tight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight that she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach the step.

Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once agian to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step. So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back, and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrased the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way. I don't even know you!"

Shocked, the man says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached aroung and unzipped my fly three times, I kind of figured that we were friends."

• Members

LMAO...that was good. :P

• Members

HA HA HA HA good one!

• Members

Of course you realize that public transportation probably got a large increase in business! LOL!