Official Community Forums Home

It's 4am

Rob

ok so it's 4am and i am sitting at the airport. I can't remember the last time i was up this early (unrelated to the responsibility of parenthood, anyway). So I don't have much to say except I am bored and I think my subc is trying to convince my c that i am awake enough to pull an all nighter and I should go into the office when I leave.

I am now tired from typing on a little keyboard.

• Members
ok so it's 4am and i am sitting at the airport. I can't remember the last time i was up this early (unrelated to the responsibility of parenthood, anyway). So I don't have much to say except I am bored and I think my subc is trying to convince my c that i am awake enough to pull an all nighter and I should go into the office when I leave.

I am now tired from typing on a little keyboard.

aww rob...i hate long layovers at airports. dont go to the office...go home and sleep

• Members

Poor thing, get some rest. The airport can be sao annoying that is for sure. Always hurry up and wait.....lol.

• Members

Poor baby! I understand being at an airport - bored. I applaud you for logging in to TT to check in...TT on the brain...just like me! Get some Zzzzzs

• Members

:lol: Took me a minute to figure out subc and c. I was thinking oh Rob has a Sub. Didn't know he was a Dom. Duh. :lol:

Have a super trip and did you bring any cool toys with you?? Inquiring minds want to know :D You should have brought Belladonna's Hand. I can imagine security with that one... "Sir, can you please step over here, what is this??" Roflmao.

Wow! LOL Well, that's the glory of being an OWNER. You can stay home once in a while!! LOL Anyway, I hope you get some sleep! *hugs*

• Members

From what little I know of the TT Staff I'd bet they would understand and keep the ball rolling. If you are checking your sanity at the airport you know you need the sleep more than anything!

• Members

If you haven't already go home and get some sleep. It will catch up with you and you"ll be delirious....

• Review Team

you know if you are ever bored my clans site has a arcade that you can come play in :) www.clan-bge.com best part is its FREE lols

• Members

So what di the jury decide? Bed or store?

So what di the jury decide? Bed or store?

I was a trooper and ended up going into the office. :)

So you were thinking of SEX at 4am, huh Rob? LOL! think of this site, think of sex. BUSTED! ha, ha.

i, too hate airports. they're just no fun.

You are too funny!

I just hope you weren't a crabby trooper, and Meaghan didn't beat you with that new Belladona Hand that came in!! :P

• Members
I was a trooper and ended up going into the office. :)

You're the MAN Rob! Back to the salt mines!

• Members

4:00 AM huh. That's about the time I leave home for work every day.

I totally agree with you, 4:00 AM sucks.

Good to see that you hung in there and went to work. Were you totally effective that day?

4:00 AM huh. That's about the time I leave home for work every day.

I totally agree with you, 4:00 AM sucks.

Good to see that you hung in there and went to work. Were you totally effective that day?

Typically when I pull all nighters I crash around lunch time. That time I felt better as the day went on. I was very thankful for that!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy