Official Community Forums Home

Jumpin' Jack Programmable Dual Action

Mikayla1

• Members

IFK215main.jpgJUMPIN JACK ROCKS! GET JACK ATTACKED!!!

OK, there is soooooo much I have to say about this product, so let's begin with some simple stats:

(1) Made of 100% medical grade silicone - it is hypoallergenic and extremely smooth

(2) Waterproof - for fun water play AND easy cleaning

(3) It is a dual action (clitoral play and insertion) - with a rounded head for easy insertion

(4) It is 4 1/2 insertable inches and 1 1/2 inches in diameter

(5) Completely digitalized - it has 12 preset vibration patterns and 12 preset thrust patterns PLUS you can program it any way you want

(6) The shaft is textured for enahanced pleasure (sort of resembles elephant skin - sorry if that is gross)

(7) The shaft not only rotates BUT ALSO THRUSTS UP AND DOWN

(8) The clitoral stimulator has its own vibrator AND has two little 'feelers' for extra clitoral attention

(9) There is another separate vibrator in the head - to get all your inside spaces

(10) This toy has easy controllers at the base - play button plays your program and the other 3 buttons control the speed and rotation choices - very easy to operate while inserted

(11) The power button lights up and provides good 'undercover light' if you are playing with a partner - and it is fun to have the blinking, disco like lightshow

(12) This toy comes with its own batteries! It takes 4AAs. Can't beat that!

So now that the specs are out of the way, lets talk form and function. This toy does it ALL ladies. I have never tried a toy that has so many possibilities before. This toy rotates round and round, vibrates AND the top of the shaft moves up and down. In this regard, it feels like a 'real' penis going in and out of you. It was a very unique feeling indeed!

The toy feels larger than its dimensions - I think the round head and the overall length and heft of this item make it seem larger than it is. It is a fairly heavy toy. Once inserted (use a water-based lube only please) this toy felt really large. I like the full feeling so it worked well for me. I could definitely feel the texture on the shaft. It added to the sensations greatly.

When I turned this toy on (my hubby had programmed it previously) I was totally shocked at the feeling. This toy goes in and out and around and around, and vibrates. It instantly had me in a tither! The clitoral stimulator works wonderfully if you have it in the right spot (which took me a few minutes to get to) and the vibrations are fairly strong. The combination of movements that this toy does will totally amaze you - it definitely amazed me!

It took me no time at all to start orgasming once I had that clitoral stimulator where I wanted it. The best part - I was removing the toy after I came a few times and noticed it grazed my G-spot. I immediately turned it back on and kept it right where it was.....didn't...move...it...and BAM G-Spot O too! This toy is not marketed as a G-spot toy, but oh mamma, did it give it to me! I LOVE this toy! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

The only downside to this toy in my opinion was its loudness. It was definitely a bit too loud for secret play. If you have the opportunity to play without worrying about bedmates hearing -then this toy ROCKS! It was easy to use, fun to play with, a very unique sensation overall AND waterproof. I would also suggest making sure you clean well in between all the textured ridges - for sanitation purposes.

This is not a toy for beginners - but is definitely a toy for any other lady! It will surprise and amaze you - and give you tremendous orgasms - or at least it did for me! Jumpin' Jack can come to my bed anytime - this guy definitely rocked my world!

Mikayla's Rating: 8 out of 5 SCREAMING G-spot Os

Get Jack Attacked!

• Members

OH this sounds really good. I have one that is similar to this, but this sounds even better. I love that it can be programmed and is waterproof. Mine that I love is not waterproof. Definitely gonna look into this one. Sounds right up my alley to what I need and love. Really good review

• Members

Awesome and I want one.

Fukuoku makes some awesome items. This toy sounds like it does it all, thrusts, rotates and stimulates. And the coolest part you program it and let it do it's thing.

I WANT one.

• Members

I can't get past the creepy "Ant like" appearance! LOL :lol: They have some similar ones I saw that are in cutesy colors too :)

• Members
I can't get past the creepy "Ant like" appearance! LOL :lol: They have some similar ones I saw that are in cutesy colors too :)

LOL, you know....it does sort of resemble and ant, don't it???

• Members
ohhhhh i want one...

hey aiden..put it on yer birthday wish list and send it to me heheh :P

Hahha, that's an idea isn't it?

• Members
LOL, you know....it does sort of resemble and ant, don't it???

Gives all new meaning to when you're asked "Do you have ants in your pants?" roflmao!

• Members
Gives all new meaning to when you're asked "Do you have ants in your pants?" roflmao!

:lol: :lol: :lol: NICE! HA HA HA! LMFAO!

• Members

Good one. I didn't think about that til you it was said....OMG that is funny.

• Members

Holy Cow!!! Sounds like my kind of toy, hell just when I thought dual actions couldn't get any better Whoo hoo here comes this. Thanks Mikayla.. Time to click this to my list , save and buy. :D

I have the Twist & Shout one, and liked it a lot too, though it doesn't thrust. I LOVE the kind that thrust. It's like, all you have to do is hold it in place!! Wonderful review! LMAO Ants in your pants!!!

• Review Team

I was just looking at this one last night - couldn't deside between it and the pink Fukuoku Rockin' Roll. Do you think there is much difference in functionality? After the review, I know I have to get one or the other, or both! :)