Official Community Forums Home

Another Newbie

Bama

Hello All,

I have been lurking for a pretty good while,so today I thought I would pop in and say hi. This site seems to be filled with all sorts of very useful information I know I will be able to use.

Anyways Hello to All ........ :D

• Members

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see someone come out of lurker starus and into the fold! And every now and again someone here has that answer you've been seeking for ages!

• Members
Hello All,

I have been lurking for a pretty good while,so today I thought I would pop in and say hi. This site seems to be filled with all sorts of very useful information I know I will be able to use.

Anyways Hello to All ........ :D

Hi Bama,

I lurked for a long while, too, and now it's getting so I can hardly keep from putting my 2 cents in! Welcome from another newbie!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find. This is a great site filled with good information and wonderful people.

• Members

Welcome aboard Bama from Alabama! You've been lurking so you already know how much fun this site can be, enjoy!