Official Community Forums Home

I Have Something To Say

Amylynn920

• Members

Well, if you are talking about the food, I make a mean homemade salsa, come on over!

If you are talking about the dance, I suck...stay away!

• Members
Well, if you are talking about the food, I make a mean homemade salsa, come on over!

love salsa, but I don't think I ever had homemade....I be right over

• Members

I'd so be there with a 6 pack in hand and some tostitos.

Nah I can't dance either. I like to sit on the sidelines and look good :lol:

• Members
I'd so be there with a 6 pack in hand and some tostitos.

Nah I can't dance either. I like to sit on the sidelines and look good :lol:

i love salsa and sour cream. add some chez wiz and you have the poor girl's nachos.

I can't dance but really it's mostly shakin' some ass and so i just fake it.

• Members

I can grill up some stuffed jalapenos to go with that! Almost better than sex!

• Members

I have a great and SIMPLE recipe using salsa with chicken. I call it Chicken Guatemala! Love it!

1 pkg of chicken breast

1 pkg of shredded sharp cheddar cheese

1 16 oz jar of your favorite salsa (I like corn and black bean southwest salsa)

Olive oil

Rice

(and that's IT!)

Preheat your oven to 375

cut up the chicken

warm up an oven safe pan to med

add a little olive oil

Brown the chicken but do not cook it thoroughly

Cover the chicken with the salsa (you can also add some corn to this if you choose, sometimes I do)

Add the cheese as you like, I like a lot!

Put it in the oven for about 20 min until the cheese is bubbly and a little browned

while it is in the oven prepare rice according to package directions.

Serve over rice!

Include margaritas and have a party!

Let me know if anyone tries it!

• Members
Sun, that sounds like a recipe I make in the crockpot. Then when it's out add a dollop of sour cream and some chopped cilantro.

I'm TOTALLY doing that! YUMMY!

• Members

huh, you love salse, i love guacamole. all i have to say is that they BETTER have a kick ass mexican place on the cape somewhere in oct. and im not talking about a chi chi's or los amigos chain type place..nope...authentic..see im spoiled. a friend of ours is from mexico..and when ever we go over there and his family is there..we eat dam good!! and i cant do "fake" mexican

• Members
I have a great and SIMPLE recipe using salsa with chicken. I call it Chicken Guatemala! Love it!

1 pkg of chicken breast

1 pkg of shredded sharp cheddar cheese

1 16 oz jar of your favorite salsa (I like corn and black bean southwest salsa)

Olive oil

Rice

(and that's IT!)

Preheat your oven to 375

cut up the chicken

warm up an oven safe pan to med

add a little olive oil

Brown the chicken but do not cook it thoroughly

Cover the chicken with the salsa (you can also add some corn to this if you choose, sometimes I do)

Add the cheese as you like, I like a lot!

Put it in the oven for about 20 min until the cheese is bubbly and a little browned

while it is in the oven prepare rice according to package directions.

Serve over rice!

Include margaritas and have a party!

Let me know if anyone tries it!

sound like a crowd pleaser......I'm going to try it.

• Members
huh, you love salse, i love guacamole. all i have to say is that they BETTER have a kick ass mexican place on the cape somewhere in oct. and im not talking about a chi chi's or los amigos chain type place..nope...authentic..see im spoiled. a friend of ours is from mexico..and when ever we go over there and his family is there..we eat dam good!! and i cant do "fake" mexican

Demanding as well as bossy. Hmm. :P

Well I am sure we can GPS something when we go, or give the boys a map and see what they find.

• Members
DAMN, Munchies again. I was tryin to stay out of the kitchen. Because of drug screens I can't have any fun and Adien I hate you !!!! Not really.

No you don't you loves me. Now we can have virtual no no's cause of the drug screen? C'mon Tango you're a cop figure something out :lol:

• Members

This all has been sounding way too good. I am definitely gonna have to try this one.

• Members

Well I am sure we can GPS something when we go, or give the boys a map and see what they find.

There are alot of them, Tortilla Sam's, Acapulco's... Probably more. You will mostly find seafood places though... Did you decide where (what town) you are going to yet?

• Members

why yes, yes i am...and watch that tongue lady :P

i figured we would pull a rachel ray and ask a bunch of locals there fav. mexican place to eat.

• Members
There are alot of them, Tortilla Sam's, Acapulco's... Probably more. You will mostly find seafood places though... Did you decide where (what town) you are going to yet?

uhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm yarmouth i believe. i could be wrong, but i think thats where were going. aiden found us a cottage on the beach for cheap!!

as long as those sea food places have chicken or something i will be good..

• Members
uhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm yarmouth i believe. i could be wrong, but i think thats where were going. aiden found us a cottage on the beach for cheap!!

as long as those sea food places have chicken or something i will be good..

Well Acapulco's is in Yarmouth! and they are authentic! Yeah in OCT everything drops in price. A lot of stores will be closed for the season though. Christmas Tree Shop is always open though! Hope you guys have a Fab time and great weather! Maybe indian summer will kick in!

• Members
Well Acapulco's is in Yarmouth! and they are authentic! yeah in OCT everything drops in price. A lot of stores will be closed for the season though. Christmas Tree Shop is always open though! Hope you guys have a Fab time and great weather! maybe indian summer will kick in!

thats why i love going places during off season!! everything is always cheaper. we went to ireland for 10 days in 2004 about 2wks before tourists started, and with airfair, the car,gas, food, admissions to everything, and all the crap we took home, it cost us about 2,500 total. if we went during tourists season, we would have spent double that.

see...ask the locals!! they will know :D

• Members
DAMN, Munchies again. I was tryin to stay out of the kitchen. Because of drug screens I can't have any fun and Adien I hate you !!!! Not really.

Those other drugs kill my tastebuds so either be smoking or be passin! LOL!