Official Community Forums Home

Know What's Funny?

Amylynn920

• Members

I just said to GSK "Hey take your cock out so I can lick it" while he was doing computer stuff and he did this :blink: in real life. I never saw a person do that with their eyes before :lol:

• Members

OMG that is too funny

• Members

My hubby used to make that look too - when I did or said similar things. Now, he is so desensitized, he just whips it out, or does whatever I request. There is no use arguing with a horny woman!

• Review Team

LOL!

Thanks for a laugh this morning!

• Members
So how long did it take him?

Oh I dunno I was just teasing him. We do that to each other all the time. We got down to business about an hour and a half later maybe.

• Members
My hubby used to make that look too - when I did or said similar things. Now, he is so desensitized, he just whips it out, or does whatever I request. There is no use arguing with a horny woman!

Well now why would any man argue with a horny woman :lol:

I like to think I'm getting GSK assimilated. Yes that's a good word. "Do not fight it, you will be assimilated" ;)

• Members

I like to think assimilated means persuaded? :lol: Nah I can't train GSK. Once I think I have him, he throws in a new move and then he has me paralyzed. I may have to work on squeezie variations muhawhahahha.