Official Community Forums Home

Older Men

ae_stowers

• Members

Sweetguy is a bit older then me, about 6 years. He has thick dark curly hair with just a bit of silver in it.

How hot is that???

Wait here while I go find him..................................hahaha

• Members

older men not only don't have the need for games, they have had a lot of time to perfect their love making. They take their time and know how to please a women. This is not intended to offend the younger men, but older men have been around the block a few more times and it shows...... (in a good way)

• Members
THINKING! THINKING! OH SO THINKING! HA, HA.

A penny for your thoughts! A nickel to act them out! LOL!

• Members

Another great detail about older/experienced men is that not only do they know how to treat you in the bedroom, they're in no hurry to do it. I find that older men can pace themselves better and enjoy sex so much more. It's not 'fast and furious' like w/ these young whipper snappers!

Mature men know how to read your eyes and have plenty of back up or other ideas to use if things start getting stale.

Oh lord, I need another cold shower. Why do I do this to myself?

*takes Pappy's money*

from Steely - HaHa, would love to know what your thinking, you sexy devil. - Steely, the fortunate thing is that you DO KNOW what I'm thinking. *mapquest from Atlanta GA to Olympia WA = 40 hours 15 minutes and 2,708.39 miles.* Here's your fair warning to get a head start on hiding from me. RUN STEELY, RUN!

• Members
Another great detail about older/experienced men is that not only do they know how to treat you in the bedroom, they're in no hurry to do it. I find that older men can pace themselves better and enjoy sex so much more. It's not 'fast and furious' like w/ these young whipper snappers!

Mature men know how to read your eyes and have plenty of back up or other ideas to use if things start getting stale.

I totally agree with you. They love taking their time and enjoying it. It isn't a race to the finish line. Nice long foreplay and so on and so forth. They aren't there for the notch on their belt so to say....what they say is genuine.

SP why do you keep doing this to yourself sweetie.......so did you get any work done today....lol

• Members
I totally agree with you. They love taking their time and enjoying it. It isn't a race to the finish line. Nice long foreplay and so on and so forth. They aren't there for the notch on their belt so to say....what they say is genuine.

SP why do you keep doing this to yourself sweetie.......so did you get any work done today....lol

WORK? WHAT? Sounds like gibberish to me. Please explain. I was busy having cyber sex. What were YOU doing? ha, ha.

• Members
WORK? WHAT? Sounds like gibberish to me. Please explain. I was busy having cyber sex. What were YOU doing? ha, ha.

Gotta love your job...get paid to cyber. I am just messing with ya....you know i love ya. We are definitely partners in crime. I know what I was doing. ;)

• Members

*takes Pappy's money*

from Steely - HaHa, would love to know what your thinking, you sexy devil. - Steely, the fortunate thing is that you DO KNOW what I'm thinking. *mapquest from Atlanta GA to Olympia WA = 40 hours 15 minutes and 2,708.39 miles.* Here's your fair warning to get a head start on hiding from me. RUN STEELY, RUN!

SP you are insane that is why I luv you you crazy southerner! I dont know though about the older men being able to read your eyes though... My man makes my eyes roll back in my head when he is taking care of me... Mmmmm I can wait for him to get home 116 more days and counting!

• Members
SP you are insane that is why I luv you you crazy southerner! I dont know though about the older men being able to read your eyes though... My man makes my eyes roll back in my head when he is taking care of me... Mmmmm I can wait for him to get home 116 more days and counting!

Oh he reads your eyes alright. When they roll back He knows he has done something right and stores that info for future reference. Us older guys pay more attention to the little details of making love.

Man

• Members
Okay, I am soooo turned on by older men....

I'm in on this one... it is that air they have, the confidence, the maturity, the experience, and they seem to be past all the BS and game playing. It seems they have lived long enough to know what they want, "target in sights, acquisition in progress." Ya, its a control thing for me too.

~LG

• Members
I'm in on this one... it is that air they have, the confidence, the maturity, the experience, and they seem to be past all the BS and game playing. It seems they have lived long enough to know what they want, "target in sights, acquisition in progress." Ya, its a control thing for me too.

~LG

Same can be said for a "Mature" woman I think.

Man

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My first boyfriend was about my age, my second was a year younger, and my latest is 11 years older... O.o'

I LOVE how much more mature he is (sometimes!) and how he knows how to act in a relationship (I was the first girlfriend to my first two boyfriends).... And I love looking into his eyes.... that's where you can see his age, but they have a lot of wisdom in them too....