Official Community Forums Home

Older Men

ae_stowers

• Members

Okay, I am soooo turned on by older men.... I am twenty three and I have a thing for men in their mid forties. There is just something so hot about a man that is in really good shape and just starting to go gray and has that air about him that he is in control. I work at a bank so I see a lot of guys in that age range. I am happily married and would never ever cheat on my husband but as soon as I see a a hot forty year old I instantly think what he would be like in bed. The hottest guy ever though would have to be McSteamy on Greys Anatomy. That is a perfect example. It gives me chills just thinking about it. LOL I cant wait for my husband to hit forty! I always wonder what a man that age would say if I told them what I was thinking about them... OOOOH how I love to day dream!

• Members

I will chime in on this one. I actually am with an older man. It is very nice. There are no immature games that you sometimes get with the younger crowd. They know what they want and how they want it. They know how to please and how they want to be pleased. The funny thing is I would never have thought about going out with an older man it just happened and now I am very happy about that. I was leary about it at first, but I am very glad that I let it go.

We get along very well. What helps is that he told me that I am more mature than my chronological age due to a lot of things that I had to endure over the years, but still it is a blast. You know how they say things get better with age.....well so do men. ;)

• Members

Me too! I have to say... Although I married a younger man he is getting older all the time!

• Members

At this age most of us are very comfortable with ourselves and an ego boost from a young lady is almost always welcomed. It's always nice to hear that we are still desireable to other women!

• Review Team

I totally agree that older men are hot. I have always thought so, even when I was in my 20s. I think it's a combo of them knowing what they want and their knowledge of what to do with it when they get it! Veerrrry sexy!

• Members

Just wanted to add... Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs TOTALLY does it for me GRRR!!! Just sayin'...

mike.jpg

• Members
Just wanted to add... Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs TOTALLY does it for me GRRR!!! Just sayin'...

mike.jpg

He looks like he just finished tripping pipe! And running from the mud!

• Members
He looks like he just finished tripping pipe! And running from the mud!

Have you ever seen that show? It is hilarious!

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/dirtyjobs/dirtyjobs.html

• Members

We used to watch it. I think it's a great show. We hear a lot of people bitch about cushy jobs and I think this show may have shut that up. And for those people that think they are too good for a job I'm sure they see where MickeyDs is a lot better than some jobs out there!

• Members

Thanks Ladies, makes me glad to be 54. Us older guys don't have to play the ego games any more, we've got exesperience on our side. The games we like to play are a Lot more enjoyable,like , how to please a woman and have her want more. Di's only three years younger than me but she enjoys her " Older" man a lot. :D

• Members

If a young lady like yourself came to me and said she was thinking of me sexually, I would be thrilled. Glad us older ones still get thought about.

• Members

Older men are SOOOOO hot. SHORTSTUFF, hush up. I know what you're going to say. You, too PILTA.

But yeah, totally agree. When men hit their forties, OMG they make me randy for sure. Old enough to know how to behave in the bedroom; they usually have their lives together; often times the kids are grown and gone making them so much more fun to play with. These guys know how to order dinner for you, select a nice B&B for the weekend and actually know what wine is! And if you throw in a rocking body -say something in the way of a CHRISTOPHER MELONI, then HOT DAMN. You're in link flynn.

Happy Fantasizing!!!

oh and just you wait until you hit your 40's. If you're not jumping your husband, you'll be jumping your doc johnson!!! WHOREMOANS abound!

sexualpeak,

• Members
Okay, I am soooo turned on by older men.... I am twenty three and I have a thing for men in their mid forties. There is just something so hot about a man that is in really good shape and just starting to go gray and has that air about him that he is in control. I work at a bank so I see a lot of guys in that age range. I am happily married and would never ever cheat on my husband but as soon as I see a a hot forty year old I instantly think what he would be like in bed. The hottest guy ever though would have to be McSteamy on Greys Anatomy. That is a perfect example. It gives me chills just thinking about it. LOL I cant wait for my husband to hit forty! I always wonder what a man that age would say if I told them what I was thinking about them... OOOOH how I love to day dream!

I'm glad to hear that someone thinks older men are sexy.

We truly appreciate women and have learned it doesn't hurt to show it. B)

• Members
Older men are SOOOOO hot. SHORTSTUFF, hush up. I know what you're going to say. You, too PILTA.

But yeah, totally agree. When men hit their forties, OMG they make me randy for sure. Old enough to know how to behave in the bedroom; they usually have their lives together; often times the kids are grown and gone making them so much more fun to play with. These guys know how to order dinner for you, select a nice B&B for the weekend and actually know what wine is! And if you throw in a rocking body -say something in the way of a CHRISTOPHER MELONI, then HOT DAMN. You're in link flynn.

Happy Fantasizing!!!

oh and just you wait until you hit your 40's. If you're not jumping your husband, you'll be jumping your doc johnson!!! WHOREMOANS abound!

sexualpeak,

Yes they know exactly what they want and how they want it. They know how to treat a woman and aren't into playing games. They are sensitive and compassionate. They know that they dont' have to be showoffs so they show their genuine side. Also they know that it is the little things that make it special.

BTW SP when do you go for the older men....lol. There I said it.

• Members
Yes they know exactly what they want and how they want it. They know how to treat a woman and aren't into playing games. They are sensitive and compassionate. They know that they dont' have to be showoffs so they show their genuine side. Also they know that it is the little things that make it special.

BTW SP when do you go for the older men....lol. There I said it.

i knew she couldn't contain herself! PILTA apparently said that I preferred men without fur on them!!! ha,ha.

• Members
Men.....i like them all. But older men are hot, too, confident and sexy.

couldn't have said it better myself...... Pierce Bronson is the fuel to many of fantasies for me! :kiss:

• Members
i knew she couldn't contain herself! PILTA apparently said that I preferred men without fur on them!!! ha,ha.

Actually his comment was that they are not old enough to have fur on them....lol. You know I love ya sweetie....you are definitely my BFF....we are way too much alike. Not a good thing for the world.

• Members

SO many things can be going on in that head of hers. She has a very devious mind....gotta love her.