Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

The guy I'm seeing is the coolest person I know. He used to make super realistic beetles of his own design out of clay when he was a kid and display them like you would a real beetle in a bug collection, how awesome is that? :wub: Maybe some people would think that odd, but it just seems perfect that I'd be interested in someone like that. Now if only he'd love me back.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team

One day I will be happy, I hope. If not, at least I was once, if only for a short time.

• Review Team

I am a very strong woman, but for some reason, I have been letting others dictate how I feel lately. No more! I am who I am, and you don't like that, f-off. Not my problem!

• Members
I am a very strong woman, but for some reason, I have been letting others dictate how I feel lately. No more! I am who I am, and you don't like that, f-off. Not my problem!

Good for you, Ms!! Like you said, Fuckoff if they don't like it!! Now if I could sleep for a week!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members

I need to stop holding things in til I shut down or blow up. I need to learn to talk about things...it will make things much better.

• Review Team
Good for you, Ms!! Like you said, Fuckoff if they don't like it!! Now if I could sleep for a week!!haha

Peace,

Mark

Thanks! Hey, sleep is over-rated. I would take a night of hot sex over a night of sound sleep any day!

• Members
Thanks! Hey, sleep is over-rated. I would take a night of hot sex over a night of sound sleep any day!

I always say I will sleep when I am dead!!haha Just wish it would have been because of sex!! Had to play both nights and didn't even get laid!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Review Team
I always say I will sleep when I am dead!!haha Just wish it would have been because of sex!! Had to play both nights and didn't even get laid!!haha

Peace,

Mark

LOL! Well, I have heard that playing music can be almost as good as sex. Are you saying this is a myth? :)

• Members

No, playing music is close to sex, but not quite there!!haha It is the loss of sleep that kicks my ass most weekends! Get in a cool groove and blowing peoples minds is pretty close to sex though! Of course, I might have a big wetspot in my pants if it was like sex!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members
No, playing music is close to sex, but not quite there!!haha It is the loss of sleep that kicks my ass most weekends! Get in a cool groove and blowing peoples minds is pretty close to sex though! Of course, I might have a big wetspot in my pants if it was like sex!!haha

Peace,

Mark

(More of a "natural high" if you will... IMO)

I wish I had a speedboat... If only you guys could hear the one out there right now... VRRRROOOOOMMMM

So fun.

• Members

Can't wait til school starts.....my daughter needs to go back.

• Members
(More of a "natural high" if you will... IMO)

I wish I had a speedboat... If only you guys could hear the one out there right now... VRRRROOOOOMMMM

So fun.

You are right Sun! Natural high and almost as good as sex!!

I wish I had more hours in the day!!

Peace,

Mark

• Review Team

I can actually hear my dog snoring in the other room!

• Members

Wonders why all the good ones keep being taken too soon. I am tired of cancer and losing people to it or seeing them suffer from it.

• Review Team
Wonders why all the good ones keep being taken too soon. I am tired of cancer and losing people to it or seeing them suffer from it.

I am so with you on that one! Cancer took both of my parents and I have several friends who have or are fighting it now.

• Members
I am so with you on that one! Cancer took both of my parents and I have several friends who have or are fighting it now.

I had a former coworker that retired almost 2 weeks ago pass away this past weekend. She didn't find out she had the cancer til 10 days ago, but they gave her a positive outlook. Shows how much the doctors knew.

• Review Team
I had a former coworker that retired almost 2 weeks ago pass away this past weekend. She didn't find out she had the cancer til 10 days ago, but they gave her a positive outlook. Shows how much the doctors knew.

Wow. I had an friend who was diagnosed about two months ago. They told him it was bad, but with treatment he might improve. After losing massive weight on the treatment, he died a month after he was diagnosed. It was lung cancer and he never smoked a single day in his life, nor was he around smokers. Go figure.