Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Review Team
Sometimes we all do stupid things. That doesn't make any one of us stupid. It makes us human.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are an intelligent, beautiful woman. You know where to find me when you need to talk...

I know, I know. I am just my own worst enemy.

Thanks hun!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I know, I know. I am just my own worst enemy.

Thanks hun!

We all do that. I always joke that my brain gets in the way and doesn't let me enjoy so now I leave it in the trunk of my car and only take it out when I have to....lol.

• Members
I heard three scary words at my main job yesterday "shut down" and "layoffs"

It's a disease effecting the the whole country. I hope you are unaffected by it.

• Members
It's a disease effecting the the whole country. I hope you are unaffected by it.

Well we stopped working fridays to try and cut down on electricty and such, but they refuse to force teh 2 night guys back on days so we're not saving as much as we should, and we're planning on shutting down the week of x-mas and teh week after and now I'm hearing teh week of thanksgiving. I have no vacation time yet so I just don't get paid, I'd have to file for unemployement for those three weeks.

• Members
Boy...am i wondering what THIS was all about!!!!

NOTHING PINKY!!!!! :rolleyes: Plus you can PM me anytime! :kiss:

• Members

GOD I am bored :( Nothing like yesterday. I guess I can't be on here all day EVERY day... Probably for the best!

Guest eminatic

wheeee! we are so poor at my job i was sent home early today AND told to take tomorrow off :P

usually when we dont make budget everyone EXCEPT me gets their hours cut :< (which is wierd because i make more than anyone else in my department so it would make more sense to send me home instead, yet i'm told i cannot "give away" my hours to people who have had theirs cut o_O)

although i suppose that says something about the economy even if i dont really mind getting cut back D:

if my other job falls through i will be mildly annoyed in a few months.

• Members

Why am I awake so early when I could be sleeping. My child is sleeping and I should be taking advantage of this. Am I insane.....lol.

• Review Team

I don't want to go shopping today! :( But sometimes sister won't take no for an answer.

• Members

Can't wait to move on so that I can be completely happy and not have to deal with his or his family's bullshit anymore. I can't believe I ever loved him to begin with. The onlyh thing I do love is the child that was given to us. That is the only good thing that has come out of this.

• Members
Can't wait to move on so that I can be completely happy and not have to deal with his or his family's bullshit anymore. I can't believe I ever loved him to begin with. The onlyh thing I do love is the child that was given to us. That is the only good thing that has come out of this.

i need to see the ocean...I haven't been to the beach in a long time....

• Members

I was supposed to be at my grandson's baseball game right now but my wife isn't feeling well after her surgery so I'm taking care of her.

This is the first time I've ever missed a game that one of my sons or grandson was playing in.

Man