Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
Does it make me a bad person if I ate brownies for breakfast?

No it is called needing an energy boost when you have kids....lol. Hey it has eggs in it.....sorta a big stretch but I say it is breakfast food.....lol :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why do schools have to send home so much useless junk. I love it last year my daughter was in Pre-K and had homework every night. This year she is in kindergarten almost 5 weeks and no homework yet they said it will start soon. Yet she is learning like crazy to the point of possibly driving me to insanity....lol. My oh my times have changed. They have computer time in Kindergarten....lol. We didn't see it till the Radioshack TRS-80 and I was in like 3rd or 4th grade then.

• Review Team

How is it possible for something to feel so right, and so wrong, at the same time?

• Members

Well, staying up all night wasn't the best of ideas.... cause then I slept until 6 pm and now I am not tired in the least..... O.o'

• Review Team

It's about time I start taking my own advice, and I intend to do so!

• Members

How many times do I let it beat me down before I give up. I just don't know.

• Members
How many times do I let it beat me down before I give up. I just don't know.

It's not going to beat you down. You are going to let your real friends help you through it.

• Members

He's making plans. He NEVER makes plans. He's always lived day to day, and yet he is making plans for me. Am I really that special to him? Wow...

• Members

I need to learn to shut the brain down so the body can rest. Sleep didn't happen much last night because of this and I don't see it coming too soon.

• Review Team
I need to learn to shut the brain down so the body can rest. Sleep didn't happen much last night because of this and I don't see it coming too soon.

You know I am here for you ....

• Members

Oh the irony...

• Members
You know I am here for you ....

I sat and blogged earlier. I hope it helps me to heal and move on. I still am going through such a roller coaster of emotions on everything I have going on. Thank you again guys you have been awesome.

• Members
I sat and blogged earlier. I hope it helps me to heal and move on. I still am going through such a roller coaster of emotions on everything I have going on. Thank you again guys you have been awesome.

We love you and your always there for us so we are more than happy to be here for you!

• Members
We love you and your always there for us so we are more than happy to be here for you!

Thank you. I appreciate it. Just something i need to mostly work on my own. I have to heal my heart so that my head can start to unclear if that makes any sense.

• Members
my fish is not doing so well, but i don't know exactly what is wrong with him or what to do :(

I had a beta fish and looked up what to do on the net..helped a lot.

Here I am up early and it's quiet, peaceful..sipping my coffee.....................DAMN, i should be asleep!

• Members
Too much work to do! Why am I here?? Hmmmm.....

You need a distraction... :)

I have to go out but I am procrastinating... per usual!

Guest eminatic
I had a beta fish and looked up what to do on the net..helped a lot.

yeah i have a beta also but what he has is none of the sicknesses i've ever heard of =/

it looks like one of his gills is "stuck" shut while the other side of his face looks kina puffy :(

but he is not gasping for air and is swimming/eating normally

• Members

It's 73 degrees, sunny, breezy, leaves falling everywhere. Awesome day for a DRIVE! Crank the radio and sing my brains out! :)