Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am so tired, and my step son is sick.

I want to go to bed, but I need to make sure he is gonna be ok.

I am sooooo tired............. :(

• Members
My neighbor backed into my new fence today, and then just walked into my house to wake me up and tell me. Guess I'm keeping my door locked from now on...

OMG!! I would have jumped out of my skin if someone just walked in and woke me up.

We live in the sticks, but if I'm here alone, the door is locked. YES!! LOCK YOUR DOOR TQ!!!

Guest eminatic

i was just informed that our boss was fired, and the person that replaced her demanded that 160 hours be cut from this month's schedule.

as a result i dont have work again until black friday D:

• Members

There's a word in the English language that is nine letters long, but only one syllable- 'scratched'.

Think about it- multiple phonemes, yes, but only one syllable.

Yeah...this is the kind of stuff I think about when I'm sitting on the toilet during a thunderstorm, and the electricity goes out.

• Members
OMG!! I would have jumped out of my skin if someone just walked in and woke me up.

We live in the sticks, but if I'm here alone, the door is locked. YES!! LOCK YOUR DOOR TQ!!!

My door was only left unlocked so my son could come in after school without waking me up. That will NEVER happen again.

The wind apparently blew pretty hard during the night, and more of the fence came down...

• Members
My neighbor backed into my new fence today, and then just walked into my house to wake me up and tell me. Guess I'm keeping my door locked from now on...

Guess it's a good thing you didn't take my suggestion, Eh?

• Members
Guess it's a good thing you didn't take my suggestion, Eh?

OMG!! I didn't even think of that at the time... But I guess you're right... Maybe now that the door will stay locked, I can try it.

• Members
OMG!! I didn't even think of that at the time... But I guess you're right... Maybe now that the door will stay locked, I can try it.

Good for you! As the prostitute said to the Nun..."Try it, you'll like it."

• Members
You got it! I find a different station for six weeks. I REFUSE to listen.

Unfortunately I don't have a choice, it is teh ONLY station taht comes in at work, and teh least offensive, my Immediate supervisor is HARD CORE religious and gets offended pretty easily. Like he now hates the Police "every step you take" cause i informed him it's about a stalker. I still love it. Time to burn CDS....

• Members

He's still talking about moving here...... could be interesting....

• Members

I NEED pumpkin pie... I haven't had it yet... What the hell is wrong with eh???? I also want to get all dressed shmexy for my SO just because doing that makes me feel ooohhhh ssssooo ssseexxxyyy. Women need that it seems sometimes. hahaha!!

i make an awsome pumpkin pie! :D

it has a layer of cream on the bottom. (almost a cheesecake but a bit sweeter)

My mom makes a FANTASTIC peanut butter cheezecake (made with Phil. Brand cream cheeze)! I don't like a lot of peanut butter stuff, but I LOVE this cheezecake. Then she swirls fudge on the top too. YUMMY!!

• Members

I love my job, but I am soooooo tired.